Black Silver Red Air Max 1s? (leather)?

Has anyone seen those around? Judging by the solid orange box they're probably a recent release.

Never seen em. Personally I don't like them either. Silver needs to be grey felt, toebox whit mesh. After those alterations I'd buy em.

whats up with that box tag? never seen it like that before.
nerd.gif

I've seen the tag like that...I have 2 pairs of am1's with boxes like that...they must be a brand new release...mesh toe box would be perfect but if Ifind those for retail I'll purchase...on the hunt tomorrow
laugh.gif

footlocker getting air max 1? My store never had them, if so multiple pairs with my discount

Yeah, these have been turning up at various Foot Lockers.

And Air Max 1s have that different boxtag showing the women's sizes. Not all of them do, since there is a pair I own that has the "standard"boxtags introduced after 2007 (the ones with the bigger Helvetica font)

Tried them on...no bueno...that toe box is gonna looks real suspect after like 3 wears

how can they make a simple colorway look so trashy?

you go from this? a mesh and suede shoe that a running shoe should have, and turn it into this sports culture type release with flashy patterns. Flashypatterns should have flashy colors. its 1/2 crappy in some sense. which makes the general releases look just as bad:

Back
Top Bottom