Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I'm gonna start helping the community cop kicks at retail soon most likely starting January... The struggle to get a pair is crazy and is not hard if you do your HW

really? by asking people for the CC numbers like u did me? why didnt they ban this clown :smh:

Shoutout to everyone that camped for these. lol its cold as sh*t outside. Saw a few people camping outside of social status last night. Them Galaxy Rookies were the thing i camping for until bout march.

think jb god got me sitting this one out..i want to cop for a trade but got to pick up gf from airport smh..so i lose by default oh well ill be in the malls around 6 to see if any pairs go unclaimed..gl to all

tell her you have a job interview to attend to and  tell her wants she arrives to take her sleeping bag out and get comfy cause, you need this job wink wink

Last edited:
think jb god got me sitting this one out..i want to cop for a trade but got to pick up gf from airport smh..so i lose by default oh well ill be in the malls around 6 to see if any pairs go unclaimed..gl to all

try to cop from your phone bro

Fake id my man. Ive done it twice. Well not fake but I just use his. sounds funny but put it in a wallet sleeve and they dont ask any questions since we are both similar looking black guys. did it for the south beaches and black/red 4s. hes in the townhouse down the street so its nothin to just give it back on the way home.
AHH The good ole' "all black guys look alike" defense!!!! Is the cashier Asian?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in tears.  NT is amazing.
laugh.gif

i do both eastbay will drop first *click click* add checkout button wait for checkout counter, wait for ndc tweet *click click* add, paypal checkout, hope back on eastbay then checkout.

Quick question, will they stay in your cart on eastbay and NDC for a little? Due to lag and what not that I'm sure will happen

Back
Top Bottom