Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

you got scammed bro ?
what's the story
btw not everyone from nyc is a scammer
So I just got back to the states and I texted him and he txted back because it was an unknown number and I called him but no response. 

I then sent him a txt telling him that he responded real quick and that he's been avoiding and ignoring my girls text and etc. He then apologized and said he had no time because he was a single father and etc. So I told him to expect $300 withdrawn from his account if I don't get the tracking info tomorrow.

So I just got back to the states and I texted him and he txted back because it was an unknown number and I called him but no response. 
I then sent him a txt telling him that he responded real quick and that he's been avoiding and ignoring my girls text and etc. He then apologized and said he had no time because he was a single father and etc. So I told him to expect $300 withdrawn from his account if I don't get the tracking info tomorrow.

Lol at the empty threat...

he playin games

People need to understand what they are doing before doing stuff.
Read up on sending money as gifts instead of doing it because a dude you dont even know asked you to do so.

Hope you used a credit card so you can file a charge back, if possible,

Waiting his time to see if he really wants to ship and can he get away with it...that's what i would be doing if someone was silly enough to send me the dough as a gift...
happy.gif
That says something about you then my dude

That says something about you then my dude

Not saying I would, but I'm in a different situation...

But that says something about everyone...someone cross country hands me $400 without knowing what they are doing...

Unless he's a sneakerhead like us and just some reseller on his hustle then why wouldnt they.

It was a mistake that I believe I can fix. I'm a strong believer in karma  and if I don't succeed in fixing this issue. I know the big guy up there will get me back some how and the dude will get his someday.

I really appreciate everyones feedback, weather it be negative or positive.

It's nice to know there are still people out there looking out for people and doing the right thing  

I got caught doing that when I didn't get a package. I happen to pay the 4%, so I was straight, but I researched the whole gift thing.

I had a guy recently tell me he doesn't accept anything but gifts :stoneface:

Hopefully the guy is just out of town or something and things work out for you.

It was a mistake that I believe I can fix. I'm a strong believer in karma  and if I don't succeed in fixing this issue. I know the big guy up there will get me back some how and the dude will get his someday.

I really appreciate everyones feedback, weather it be negative or positive.
It's nice to know there are still people out there looking out for people and doing the right thing  

GL

I got caught doing that when I didn't get a package. I happen to pay the 4%, so I was straight, but I researched the whole gift thing.
I had a guy recently tell me he doesn't accept anything but gifts :stoneface:

I've had a guy do that when I bought GMP 7s...we just worked out Paypal's cut would be and I covered it so my purchase would be protected

Tried getting a pair of these but to no avail. Still managed to grab up a pair of DS Copper foams with the sole still oh so icey. So I don't feel so bad anymore :smokin

I've had a guy do that when I bought GMP 7s...we just worked out Paypal's cut would be and I covered it so my purchase would be protected

That was the thing. I told him that I would pay the 4% extra and that's when he told me. There was nothing to negotiate after that, he's trying to scam cats, was trying to get money for Christmas or he's going to take his time shipping at his convenience. As a gift the money is available immediately.

after lining up for those red foams and failed i haven't lined up for anything and won't anymore

I had a guy recently tell me he doesn't accept anything but gifts
indifferent.gif

Always pay the 4% fee.  I could've had 2000 Space Jams (a personal grail) at a steal of a price.  Told the seller I'd gladly pay the 4% paypal fee.  Never heard from him again.  It's just like insurance.  It's not important until you actually need it.  I got scammed for a pair of Tiffany SBs a few months ago.  Filed the Paypal dispute and had my bread back within a month.
im glad I copped the coppers

their still fresh
I got these through a trade. CG 9's + $50
nthat.gif
Where do y'all find these people who do these trades?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Broke these out today, sad to say I did see a little bit of yellowing already 
mean.gif
. Maybe it's just dirty, I will try cleaning it tomorrow but I don't think it's just dirty. 

Last edited:
^^^^^^^
Gotta be dirt.
I wore mine thru mud/dirty water/gravel n didn't wipe down. They still clean to me.

Back
Top Bottom