Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

^good taste!! That's pretty much my top 5 as well. #3, 4 and 5 r damn close, can't decide which one on top. They probably all tie at the 3 spot. :D

My top 5 for Foams would probly end up looking like this -

1) Royals
2) Eggplants
3) Pearls
4) Pine Greens
5) Armies

I'd honestly rank these 6th, though... Im a big fan of how they turned out :nthat:

Finally :D :pimp: :pimp:

hasn't been a foamposite i like since the Eggplant's and HOH pearls that was like 2009 :smh: :lol:

copper and metallic red CW's are cool but Nike has made a lot of mediocre / Trash Foams :stoneface:

He said top 5 Foam One, so I really don't know why you mentioned Pearls and Pine Greens.

Just an observation....

Last edited:
yea people really like the metallic red foams like that? i thought they were ok but the cough drops are 1 of the best foams release ever

yea people really like the metallic red foams like that? i thought they were ok but the cough drops are 1 of the best foams release ever
of course its your opinon but I gotta disagree with you on that.. I think coppers and pearls are the foam grails

Multiple pairs of BLACK FOAMS?

Why would you buy multiple pairs of black foams?

They're black foams!

Sheesh, can the rest of us live?

Hell you need more than one pair of black foams for?

What you plan on doing with the first ones?

Multiple pairs of BLACK FOAMS?

Why would you buy multiple pairs of black foams?

They're black foams!

Sheesh, can the rest of us live?

Hell you need more than one pair of black foams for?

What you plan on doing with the first ones?
Umad?

I must admit, I try to get 3 pairs per verion of the ones I like.

In one pair I will play for about 6 months to a year and then I will sell them.

The second pair I might start playing in some years

and the third pair is for the collection!

I may skip the XI's so I actually end up with something >.>
Which reminds me I'ma be travelin over christmas so I better start planning my cops now... Hadn't even thought about the fact I'ma be in Naples...

I'm prolly on a buying freeze for a couple of months... Nov/Dec 2 diff breds, emmitts, these foams... smh.  I'ma sell a kidney.
You think it's easier to get a foamposite one, all black at that, then a pair of Jordan's?

Foams on a holiday season will bring out the worst in people, way worse than the bred 11s. I'd never attempt to get them. If you want to go ahead, I'll be in the breds line if you need me
laugh.gif
all black foamposites whether tim duncans. pros, or pennys were NEVER a barn storming sell out on da first day type shoe..its was always a "oh cool they dropped..ill

pick em up this week" and sometimes if u get lulled to sleep by seeing em in stores they'd be gone..wiped out by non sneaker head consumers, lookin for that all

black durable sneaker, and hoodlums that dont collect kicks, but will cop some foams on site cuz they dont cook.

foams are and always will be hideous and not worth 100$, they're not a performance shoe nor are they good for style unless you're a tool

I've been waiting for these, must have, don't mess with bright colors so it's about time Nike drops these

Until December 23rd it is still another 3,75 months, impossible to surive!

foams are and always will be hideous and not worth 100$, they're not a performance shoe nor are they good for style unless you're a tool
Ironic cuz I find the sneaker in ur avy hideous.

Somebody please boo this man.

^^^ I think you mean November 23rd

sorry, confused the American vacation days, but if the Stealth is released on the 23rd of November, it is still another month until the BREDs will release then!

So 2,75 months is still a long time though!

too much heat to cop. i might pass on these. Nike doesnt consider nobody income lol. too much heat so little time

Back
Top Bottom