Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

. Did they send u a date of release via email? I ain't get nothing of they did

Yeah, on the website also. I signed up for the newsletter and they sent it to me

Edit: sorry I read it wrong. The date is to be announced but I got the info of restock in the newsletter

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted.....but DTLR is having an online release soon. Just a heads up.

Damn. Just put the spot on blast :smh:

Their servers gonna die worse than they died for the pink foams

Last edited:
^^^ i was gonna apologize but i didn't know it was a secret since I seen it on another thread. Delete it if you want.

Last edited:
I missed out on initial release. I've seen auctions in 9.5 close at $305, but I want as close to retail as possible.

Still holding out luck to scoop a pair of these at pretty close to retail.....everytime I get close to snagging a pair, I'm a minute too late.

mean.gif
mean.gif

^^^ i was gonna apologize but i didn't know it was a secret since I seen it on another thread. Delete it if you want.

Naw you did the right thing. Dtlr is just low key now because they just started online releases.

I wear 10.5 in all my foams but for some reasons these stealths in a 10.5 are super tight. They fit snug as usual but my toes are rubbing up against the front of the shoe. Only pair of foams that I have that are so short. Anybody else have this problem. Maybe my 10.5 is really a 10 cuz this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
i stopped doubling up on kicks a while ago, but i really want another pair of these. i just can't find another 12.5 at a reasonable price. hopefully they drop to the low threes or high twos at some point. the matte black is a timeless colorway that you can't go wrong with.

Just broke these out for the first time to go check out Zero Dark Thirty today...felt appropriate...:smokin

Tight as hell at first but started to feel more comfortable the more I wore them. I would try and double up at a 13.5 but that is a tough find for just about any shoe.

Last edited:
I got this dude trying to trade his 9.5/10 stealths for my ds bred 13s. Good deal aint it?

I didnt get my breds in yet...and plus i already got a set of stealths but they ain't ds tho. Imma take the deal tho before he changes his mind just wanted reassurance

Seeing as how people have posted about how quickly thesr are yellowing, I feel like a stocked pair would yellow rather quickly as well. . .

Like I've posted before: 

that's the bottom of the shoe and looks like dirt. what about the toe, sides and heel, parts visible when wearing the shoe? shouldn't be any yellowing there...

clear soles all eventually yellow anyway. i'm thinking these won't yellow as quickly as other clear soles since they're not icy but more opaque. even if they do start yellowing too bad you can seaglow them or dye them a darker color and they'll still look tough.

that's the bottom of the shoe and looks like dirt. what about the toe, sides and heel, parts visible when wearing the shoe? shouldn't be any yellowing there...

clear soles all eventually yellow anyway. i'm thinking these won't yellow as quickly as other clear soles since they're not icy but more opaque. even if they do start yellowing too bad you can seaglow them or dye them a darker color and they'll still look tough.
Not dirt, tried cleaning it off. Yellowing usually takes longer to make its way to the toecap and the sides of the sole. So in time, we will see. 

Anyone have the tips on dyeing the soles another color. Yellowing is eventual so I'd like to copy/paste and save for when I have to do it.

Back
Top Bottom