Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

i love em
:pimp:

9gh4wn.jpg

244d3pi.jpg

24dq42f.jpg

2vnf7z8.jpg

2hdyz2e.jpg

346u992.jpg

Last edited:
the black is identical to the anthracites. the grooves are NOTHING like '10 eggs (at least my pair). they are pretty well defined. not quite '07 status, but def. nothing like '10 eggs. quality is pretty good. on par with gym greens, maybe slightly better. seem to be cut ever so slightly smaller. i feel like i shoulda gone with an 11.

overall, if i said i was happy with these it would be a gross understatement. i have been waiting for these since '97!

I want them so bad right now! Can not wait another 8 weeks! Why is Japan getting them first?

the black is identical to the anthracites. the grooves are NOTHING like '10 eggs (at least my pair). they are pretty well defined. not quite '07 status, but def. nothing like '10 eggs. quality is pretty good. on par with gym greens, maybe slightly better. seem to be cut ever so slightly smaller. i feel like i shoulda gone with an 11.

overall, if i said i was happy with these it would be a gross understatement. i have been waiting for these since '97!

So your a size 10.5 and your saying these run small?

More foams need the grey sole treatment. Starting with the royals.

But yea I can see these smoking and going for a pretty penny on the bay.

I hope next are the Obsidians and then the Phoenix colourway!

Last edited by a moderator:
I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE THESE...ILL PROB PAY A LIL EXTRA AS WELL NOT TO DO A FREEZING COLD LINE UP

Back
Top Bottom