Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

How the hell are these RSVPs closing so fast.....either they have low stock of foams or a crazy amount of people tried to RSVP damn its crazy out here for them foams

alot more people are doing this now.

Soon twitter RSVPs wont even be open enough for people to get a damn DM in....its gonna be like SEND YOUR DMS NOW.....30seconds later......RSVP CLOSED

Has anyone ever gotten an rsvp after they misspelled the hashtag or wrong the wrong one to the wrong niketown. I didn't but just wondering if they actually check all the tags.

Has anyone ever gotten an rsvp after they misspelled the hashtag or wrong the wrong one to the wrong niketown. I didn't but just wondering if they actually check all the tags.

They do check the tags. Has to match in order for DM to be counted/eligible.

Getting the feeling this is rigged man.. Dm'd NT Boston 30 seconds after they posted up in a sz 13.  no response smh... 

Getting the feeling this is rigged man.. Dm'd NT Boston 30 seconds after they posted up in a sz 13.  no response smh... 
Yeah hate to tell you this, but if you don't do it in under 10 seconds, no shoes for you. If you waited on a text, even shorter amount of time because texts usually go out a bit later than the actual twitter page.

30 seconds isn't fast enough for a 13 on a release this limited. 13 is rare brother.
Very true, istarted the msg 5 seconds after they posted but I was slow typing lol I've never used twitter before this release just setup an acct and followed them yesterday..  Well this was practice.. Maybe next time... Best of luck and congrats to those who got the confirmation.  

JUST GOT A DM GOT MY 2ND PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now i can fall back and not worry about paying rape for my double up!!! YES!

EDIT: NIKENYC

Last edited:
JUST GOT A DM GOT MY 2ND PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Now i can fall back and not worry about paying rape for my double up!!! YES!
EDIT: NIKENYC
congrats bro, definitely rewarding to see we both got em! i have a q tho, you guna try for Nike Roosevelt?

Very true, istarted the msg 5 seconds after they posted but I was slow typing lol I've never used twitter before this release just setup an acct and followed them yesterday..  Well this was practice.. Maybe next time... Best of luck and congrats to those who got the confirmation.  

It takes time you still have a good shot.

Back
Top Bottom