Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

LeBron's pair
nikefoampositeonelebron.jpg
ITS NOTHING FOR THESE NBA DUDES TO GET CUSTOM KICKS.. **** IS CRAZY..BUT HEY..HARD WORK N TALENT PAYS OFF LOL

Did these come out already in Japan? Saw a couple cats with them. Anyways, gonna have to pass. Would have preferred a metallic finish. Penny 5s and bron 10s til the next color

On sole collector a complete photo session was shown, so they shoes are ready and the release is already in mind december, that is even better news! Now we just have to wait 9 more weeks!

Did these come out already in Japan? Saw a couple cats with them. Anyways, gonna have to pass. Would have preferred a metallic finish. Penny 5s and bron 10s til the next color

Yeah they did. Meanwhile U.S. have to wait another 2 months

Last edited:
SOOOOOOOO serious. By far one of the best colorways of the foamposites ever. 

this! and i got tracking for my pair yesterday. should have em sometime this week. will post pics!! :pimp:

*EDIT*

yeah, i know air-knight is air-randy. certain shoes like AJ 11s i would never cop from him. i took a chance with these tho so i guess i will see soon enough.

Last edited:
to be honest they look very cheap

but i am still gonna cop these
That's sort of where I stand on these.

And the cheap look isn't because it's matte black, it's because of the dumb "soft" look they have on the Foams now. Why can't we get the ridges looking as detailed as before?
mean.gif

Here's a pic from kicks-crew. I like the smoked sole more. Too much kicks coming out with clear soles.
314996-010%20aw.jpg
THIS is perfect, there's no need to change the look of the model or anything else. I mean, ****...if you're not gonna give us blacked out soles we couldn't get them smoked out translucent or whatever? ******g Nike b.
mean.gif

I'll still cop though because I've been waiting on an all black pair and they don't look TOO bad but they could've been a whole lot better.

Last edited:
When someone says there done with foams but copped the last 14 pair I just laugh lol. But anywho these are a nice pair solid black cant go wrong. 

they everywhere dude above said he got them from air-knight but he was trippin droppin that kinda dough on them.

well, actually now that i look at it i may have jumped the gun. i have a tendency to do that sometimes when i see somethin i really want.

i paid $350 on air-knight, but they are $340 on kicks crew. i also coulda saved $8 on shipping on kicks crew for a grand total of $18. i feel a little stupid now bc $18 is still $18, but i'll live. just gotta remember to stay patient and not get caught up in the moment. Lord knows i struggle with that at times.

other than that, these turned out exactly how i had hoped... matte black w/ ice sole. medium grey is a nice touch also as it pays homage to the black pros. :pimp:

Last edited:
The reason I wouldn't buy from Air Knight is that if he sells fake/variant/grey market/B grade pairs of the XIs...why would he do the same with the foams? For that price, I'm sure you can get these close to RD with a receipt from a reputable retailer.

Back
Top Bottom