Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Ahhh damn. I thought the soles would be smoked out.

Those are almost identical to the Pewters.

Don't know if its worf dropping two and a half on these bad boys. 

HOH Neo Greens from last year >>>

*dodges tomatoes*

My mall is being so shady saying that the security guards are giving them out, and that they don't know when, its up to the "sneaker world if they mob the mall" I just laughed and said ok

This is Garden State Plaza btw

I called GSP Foot Locker a couple hours ago and they told me the same thing :smh: ... I went to HOH Willowbrook to pick up a raffle ticket this morning, surprisingly they were A LOT more organized :lol:

Ahhh damn. I thought the soles would be smoked out.

Those are almost identical to the Pewters.

Don't know if its worf dropping two and a half on these bad boys. 

HOH Neo Greens from last year >>>

*dodges tomatoes*

Its all about preference. I ain't mad at ya. By friday ill have both said foams :smile:
I love those hoh greens

THESE DO NOT HAVE A PEWTER BOTTOM..... AT ALL... LIKE NOT EVEN CLOSE. I WISH THEY DID.. THOSE PICS JUST SEEM LIKE ITS CLEAR... ANYWAY I WAS ABLE TO GET AN 11.5 NOW I JUST HAVE TO SELL MY SZ 11 OR TRADE EM FOR CG'S PLUS CASH... AT LEAST I CAN PUT THE MADNESS OF THESE BEHIND ME

^Am I Missing Something With All This Pewter Foam Sole Talk?

Coulda Swore Them Joints Are Clear As Well..... At Least On My 2 Pair............. :nerd:

*Edit-Looking At Those Recently Posted Pics As Compared To The One Above, These Stealths Do Look To Be Some What "Smokey" IMO >D

Last edited:
Havent been keepin up with the thread shoulda knw better.... called my hoh n they are doing a raffle.... a raffle for all black foams now?! Lol time really has changed....

Havent been keepin up with the thread shoulda knw better.... called my hoh n they are doing a raffle.... a raffle for all black foams now?! Lol time really has changed....

I also thought that the sole where supposed to be smokey. Oh well I guess I am going to trade one of my two pairs for some red metallic joints.

have 5 raffle tickets from 4 different spots (1 gf got)... 1 HoH and 1 Footaction said if you don't pick up the phone when they call, you lose em, while another foot action said they'll leave a message and you can call back...  Not sure what to think... seems scummy to not leave a message and allow to call back within x amount of time...

^Nothing New Buddy
My Ex Missed A Call Back On The Pink Foam Release....... Almost Drop Kicked Her Out A 12th Floor Window
mean.gif

Needless To Say, That Bird Will Have A Bluetooth Earpiece In For Tomorrow's Call Backs
wink.gif
If I had anything in my mouth, it would have been spit out all over my screen after reading that...

I asked my local HOH what time I should be up there to put my name in the raffle

and she said the earlier the better >D
Let me guess, was it the Galleria??

Yep :smh:
Dude, I went there yesterday to enter in the raffle & the chick at the register bascially telling everybody they'll call & ask you what size you want & if they don't have it , just ask for another one so you can flip em..I was like wtf...how bout just take everybody name & number & size so you dont have to try to push off a size someone really wanted to a dude hows just gonna resell em. She was like na.....

That is a damn shame :smh:

im gonna keep it real.

probably not getting these since i refuse to go out of my way for them. gonna focus on the black/red XIs tbh. price is cheaper + foams are seriously getting played out.
i had black pros and anthracites and while they were chill, they didnt really go hard enough me justifying the price. ill get the carbon lebron X on super sale and keep it moving.

not knocking on anyone picking these up tho but i think these are about 5 yrs past due. we been crying for black foams with a clear bottom since forever. now they finally drop and im just like :rolleyes

im gonna keep it real.
probably not getting these since i refuse to go out of my way for them. gonna focus on the black/red XIs tbh. price is cheaper + foams are seriously getting played out.
i had black pros and anthracites and while they were chill, they didnt really go hard enough me justifying the price. ill get the carbon lebron X on super sale and keep it moving.
not knocking on anyone picking these up tho but i think these are about 5 yrs past due. we been crying for black foams with a clear bottom since forever. now they finally drop and im just like :rolleyes

This is sort of my reaction. I'm going to try online on Friday, but if I don't get them I won't be upset. I still have my foam pros and ones. Plus I just got the Air Bakin boots and I wanted those more than these.

well, i WILL have pair #2 come this fri and 1 pair of CGs on sat. :pimp:

retirement from this lame game is ever so close now. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom