Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Called my HOH and shorty said the people who won the raffle will "FOR SURE" pick them up...I'm guessing she can predict the future and if not they will most likely save the leftovers for employees >D I swear when I got the Galaxy Foams they werent this hard.

THIS. The employees will pick them up and list them on eBay/Craigslist.

Just picked up guy at Roosevelt said he thinks its gonna be a RSVP for leftovers at 5 P.M. today...also phones were ringing off the hook with people calling about them, He told me he heard every sob story and people were calling asking him to hold pairs at 5 p.m. giving him story's about having to take their grandmothers to chemotherapy...Sneaker-game is ****** up. Btw, they had about a page of names and a few extra on another page, not much at all.

Besides that shoes are beautiful a tiny bit of glue on the left shoes carbonfiber but no big deal.
Most likely it will be anywhere from 5:00-5:45. Just a quick tip for anyone trying to cop from Roosevelt, go to the mall at like 4:00 and ******** around until 4:45 then head over to the Apple store. Their internet is hella quick. If anyone wants to meet up shoot me a PM I'll be heading there after my english class at NCC, I'll prob get there around 4:45. 

Man :'( ima get this shoe somehow restocks most likely ima stalk the outlets
I can't just concede defeat yet

Where do you live that you think you'll find them at outlet stores? Here in the Bay Area, the stock at Nike Outlets are straight garbage.

Just walked into a store a bought one of these not long ago. Forget all the hassle of NDC, you just gotta know the spot nobody else knows about....

Hate when people say this.. Trust I'm sure ur not the only one that knows about this 'unknown' place or else they would be out of business for only having one customer

Its crazy i see mad people selling these for rape. They do it cause its easy money.

Lets say they get 4-5 pair which is easy with these tickets now using family and friends or just going from 1 footlocker to another or ordering from NDC and getting RSVPs.

So 5 pair = 1200 with tax
Resell on craigslist for 320 to be on the safe side (I see them going for much more)
$400 profit for 1 day of not doing nothing but picking up or waiting for UPS.

Very good profit for doing nothing if you ask me. Some people get more than 5 pairs too.

Just picked up guy at Roosevelt said he thinks its gonna be a RSVP for leftovers at 5 P.M. today...also phones were ringing off the hook with people calling about them, He told me he heard every sob story and people were calling asking him to hold pairs at 5 p.m. giving him story's about having to take their grandmothers to chemotherapy...Sneaker-game is ****** up. Btw, they had about a page of names and a few extra on another page, not much at all.

Besides that shoes are beautiful a tiny bit of glue on the left shoes carbonfiber but no big deal.
Most likely it will be anywhere from 5:00-5:45. Just a quick tip for anyone trying to cop from Roosevelt, go to the mall at like 4:00 and ******** around until 4:45 then head over to the Apple store. Their internet is hella quick. If anyone wants to meet up shoot me a PM I'll be heading there after my english class at NCC, I'll prob get there around 4:45. 

Why wouldn't you try from home so if they are doing a re-rsvp you can try instead of going over there for nothing.

Damn these went quick. Barely anyone on here had luck outside a brick and mortar. :smh:

This is what happens when kids beast over these flamboyant color foams. Nike feels the need to limit the better colorways. Or it could be a part of their way to keep that hype machine fueled, revved and purring through the new year (who the **** knows?).

I'm bout to spend the weekend hitting that f5 button on NDC. Need a 13.

Why wouldn't you try from home so if they are doing a re-rsvp you can try instead of going over there for nothing.
Because the people that don't pick up the shoes after the re-rsvp they become FCFS, but shhhhhhhh i didn't say that. 

And besides, why waste my gas driving home from class when my school is around the block from the mall. 

Hype at an all time high :smh:. I just love how people come in to gloat to others who tried hard and couldn't cop. To those still trying to cop, I hope you secure your pairs at a reasonable price.

Damn struck out this morning on my 9.5 this morning but got me a 13 like a 1.5 later hopefully I can find someone on craigslist to do a trade.

Active Athlete in Houston is comedy...one cat waited in his car until they opened while everyone line up. When they open he get outs and goes to the front. The Arab owner punks him while nobody in line vouched for him at the same time. The store only ended up having 3 pairs to sell with about 9 people in line including the wack car camper. The store was selling at $270 including tax. I ended up copping  a pair from one of the lucky few for $320. I'm seeing craigs and ebay prices around $400. So I don't feel too bad. For the record, car camper waitied around outside pissed cursing every one out. Though there was a pop trunk possibility so I left. **** the sneaker game.

Why every release people come in here saying they copped with ease... no you didn't... you got lucky... and probably 75% of ya'll saying it probably didn't even get them but just want to come in here and say that anyway smh.

Why every release people come in here saying they copped with ease... no you didn't... you got lucky... and probably 75% of ya'll saying it probably didn't even get them but just want to come in here and say that anyway smh.
i failed..the network at my job is slow so i couldnt evne cop a pair..if i was at home i know i would of copped a pair

o well

Congrats to those that got their pair(s).

My eastbay order says waiting for approval. This not a good sign?
I have a confirmation number
copped on eastbay i think, when i hit summit order site crashed but eastbay took money outta paypal so.... *crosses fingers*
The same thing happened to me on Eastbay. I added to my cart and hit checkout, it went through the entire count down crap (Like 10 Minuets), then it went to a page saying "Sorry it is a packed house today". After that I slowly reloaded the Eastbay site and went back to my cart and hit checkout. I then paid via paypal and checked out. Everything went through and I received a confirmation email. Can I assume this will get canceled? It just doesn't make any sense. I literally placed the order 15 minutes after the release.
If you would like us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number or the PayPal order number starting with "PP"

my eastbay order has been stuck at the credit card processing screen for an hour now. i did a chat with someone there and they say there site is not compatible with chrome and my order will not be going through. can anybody chime in, is this new?
There are no issues with using Chrome while on our website. What probably happen was the size you were trying to order ended up being sold out by the time you tried submitted your order, but instead of saying the shoes were sold out, the website got stuck saying it was processing.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think the NT consensus helps judge how many pairs were allocated, and how fare the NDC twitter release really is.

This was my 1st time getting through.

I sat by my laptop like a babysitter ... I kept refreshing the page as soon as 7:59 a.m. hit ... as soon as the twitter link popped, I clicked and hit my size, then checked out ...

The process is easy, but painful ... I have been a none winner plenty of times. I hope they restock, so even more NT'ers secure a pair.

I'm not one of those "Easy Cop" dudes but I woke up at 6:58 central time, clicked the link at 7, refreshed once because I got hit with the "Product not Available screen" but then added size and very slowly checked out. I would call that fairly easy, but I see what you are saying.

Also, anybody thinking about dying the grey accents on these Stealths blue to make the rumored Space Jam Foam we got teased with earlier this year?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom