Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Just got my Stealths and Polarized Pinks on Wednesday...loving the matte black look on these Foamposites...:smokin

I have an offer from a seller for DS Gym Green Foamposites in a size 13 for a total of $290.41. Is this a good deal? I want these, but I'm still on the fence about it!
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I'd say $250 at the most but... I do love my gym greens. I don't like these stealths too much after seeing them in person. I could a got them for $220 from my sis ds

Do these fit true to size or small?
foams you go half size up in, especially these. the crimsons were a tts cut tho and so were the red foams. all the other ones that i got you go half size up in.

foams you go half size up in, especially these. the crimsons were a tts cut tho and so were the red foams. all the other ones that i got you go half size up in.

If you want the immediate out of box comfort then I agree with sizing up but if you're more patient and are willing to let the foamposite technology do its thing then go TTS.

Foams are TTS, but if you're fat or have wide feet, yeah, half size up.

Last edited:
I'd say $250 at the most but... I do love my gym greens. I don't like these stealths too much after seeing them in person. I could a got them for $220 from my sis ds
I offered $250 and we were offering and counter offering from $340 and now the price is at $290.41. I really like them too! However, that price is pretty high

I offered $250 and we were offering and counter offering from $340 and now the price is at $290.41. I really like them too! However, that price is pretty high
Hahaha, just curious  on how you ended up with that  number ??? $290.41

Last edited:
IF you must have them, go for it.
[/quote
I have to ask because I can't find ANYTHING my size for under $325 if even that. These seem to be real limited and everybody is asking for $400 or better so I thought me paying $335 is ok. They will not be restocking these at all so I'm stuck at the resellers bidding.

I don't understand this at all, i've got over 10 pair and they all fit the same.

Unless your feet are still growing or have grown since you initially started buying foams they are all tts.

They are somewhat tight at purchase but if you relace them they'll give immediately and expand even more after a few wears.
If you want them, i'd take it.

They were $220 retail and depending on where he is from, sales tax can take the shoe to $240.

Thats only $50 over retail for him before shipping costs and paypal fees.

Last edited:
I don't understand this at all, i've got over 10 pair and they all fit the same.

Unless your feet are still growing or have grown since you initially started buying foams they are all tts.

They are somewhat tight at purchase but if you relace them they'll give immediately and expand even more after a few wears.

If you want them, i'd take it.

They were $220 retail and depending on where he is from, sales tax can take the shoe to $240.

Thats only $50 over retail for him before shipping costs and paypal fees.
I declined the offer already

I declined the offer already
yea I'd look for that sweet $250-275. I figure when you get too that 3 mark a Gucci or Louis belt would be a better purchase I mean you can wear that 1000x and it will still be fresh, but it just depends on how bad you want them, but I'm not trying to tell you how to shop. Did you check Criagsli$t? I got my 07 black and silvers vnds with og box for $120 off there

yea I'd look for that sweet $250-275. I figure when you get too that 3 mark a Gucci or Louis belt would be a better purchase I mean you can wear that 1000x and it will still be fresh, but it just depends on how bad you want them, but I'm not trying to tell you how to shop. Did you check Criagsli$t? I got my 07 black and silvers vnds with og box for $120 off there

LMAO!...did you just say to buy a $300 belt?!?! LMAO!!! That is hilarious, just made my day. If buddy declined $290 he didn't want the shoe at all or simply can't afford the shoe. The guy selling the shoe is only getting $30 over retail. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom