Black Thought & 9th Wonder - Streams Of Thought Vol. 1

C9886BE0-6638-4A24-9D6F-CC2F9B1C80B5.jpeg

1. Twofifteen
2. 9th vs. Thought
3. Dostoyevsky (feat. Rapsody)
4. Making a Murderer (feat. Styles P)
5. Thank You (feat. KIRBY)

Dope as f

You know Thought was going to bring it but man, 9th’s drums sound better than ever

This project is incredible.. It's a shame it'll be overshadowed by a mediocre Ye album.

Damn New World..

Black Thought really going off on here. Dig all the tracks but that Making A Murderer is heat. Didn’t know it’s been out for awhile. Him and SP killed that

Project is dope! I am intrigued to hear the other volumes but its time for that next Roots album (End Game) to drop!

Can’t wait to check this out. Dude can’t be touched on the mic and his live shows are incredible.

After one spin... lyrics dope as expected, but lacking replay value.

Last edited:
stream of reviews vol.1:

track 1-

my god black thought is toooooo dope

9th wonder... this beat is trash. what type of dumbass drumming is this? please not only get a better mixing engineer but a master engineer too... this is ridiculous for someone to be in the game this long and not tidying up the basics smfh

track 2-

i aint gon be redundant and keep on mentioning recurrent flaws cuz i aint a broken record, just gonna digest that the mixing/mastering thruout this whole EP gon be trash

with that said, the beat is better pronounced here, and black thought is spitting so much heat that it's no wonder that he sounds like he recorded all this **** on a melting microphone

track 4-

......styles p's verse is UNLISTENABLE this **** sounds like a 6 year old in 1986 mixed this WTF. 9th wonder is a real moron. this **** sounded like the visuals of unwrapping a mummified corpse from 3000 BC

track 5-

im never listening to this EP again, it aint worth 9th wonder's effort for me to brainwash myself to force myself to digest this. there aint nuff vitamins n minerals in this ****, it's just a bunch of high carbs for nothing.

someone holla at me when they rip the acapellas, tidy em up, and mix em onto well-developped beats.

back to spinnin Pusha

track 4-

......styles p's verse is UNLISTENABLE this **** sounds like a 6 year old in 1986 mixed this WTF. 9th wonder is a real moron. this **** sounded like the visuals of unwrapping a mummified corpse from 3000 BC

This is 100% false. Both went off like crazy on here

Back
Top Bottom