Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

Shut up cornball. You stay in the most ratchet threads sprewing foolish. Now you on some knewledge ****? Kick rocks little man.

What ratchet threads? Lol somebody is mad.

It's cool. Your a **** as well. Defending this BS. Have some respect for yourself.

The only difference is there's a dumb stereotype attached to his race end the food he's advertising.

This is a non issue imo. We got young kids out here taking people's lives, we got cops killing people unjustly... THESE are reasons to be upset. A grown man acting silly on TV for a check isn't even worth a paragraph from me.

:lol:

This whole black ppl and fried chicken thing has got to end. Everybody loves friend chicken.

This was just corny but in a funny way. Nothing to make an issue.

Last edited:
The only difference is there's a dumb stereotype attached to his race end the food he's advertising.

This is a non issue imo. We got young kids out here taking people's lives, we got cops killing people unjustly... THESE are reasons to be upset. A grown man acting silly on TV for a check isn't even worth a paragraph from me.
The older I get the more I find people afraid of being themselves in front of others. :smh:

Crown and chicken stay at my family cookout, so what I look like looking at Jerry sideways on this one. Is he corny yes, is popeyes weak yes, but other then that.

It's the least Jerry could do for chicken...

But *THIS* right here is some shameful ****

Look at Troy being late for work because he was eating chicken. I'm surprised he wasn't guzzling down some grape soda or something. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I mean. He signed off on it and getting paid. People will look anything to flip out.
People were talking all this trash but nobody went out and voted vs trump.

they did, they just happened to vote for him, even though he was spitting in those same people's faces and demeaning them along the way

In theory nothing wrong with it. But why would HE do this?
Why wouldn't he?

Does Jerry Rice seem to not be the type to do this? Is he not clowning around on some jokey **** back when he use to do pregame and halftime analyst **** with other former players?

Like I don't get it. Its not like this is some player known for being some mean humorless a-hole.

The only commercial. I had seen before this was the one where Jerry had the Popeyes lady's voice. I caught the tail end of it. Sort of creepy.

:lol:

This whole black ppl and fried chicken thing has got to end. Everybody loves friend chicken.

Really not about the chicken though.

View media item 2304628
Then what is it about?

Corny cornball clown *** lames exist with every skin color.

You can't stop it. Makes no sense to whine about it. Especially somebody like Jerry Rice who has made it clear we he stands on a lot of fronts.

Black ppl can't keep feeding in to every thing a single black person does represents them all.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Popeyes commerical  where Jerry's voice is replaced by a female voice?

White's have historically used chicken as a prop with racist agendas.

Ain't nothing to me but definitely see how this could upset people.

It's reminiscent of when Mary J Blige was singing in the burger king chicken snack wrap commercial

Back
Top Bottom