Black/Varsity Red/White Jordan Dub Zero

Now Normally I am NOT a Fan of these Hybrid Jordans/Fusions.. But I'm surprised to Say that I actually Kinda like these. But Not for $160 these Pics arefrom Kixandthecity. they drop June 13th
As Much I think they look Straight this Is a No Cop For me.

2exvl7r.jpg

k6iw3.jpg

GG im wit you man... seriously i actually like these dubs and im thinkin of coppin... im surprised they got that CW down that good... didnt expect it

man i think i might have to swoop all the dub zero's these are hott with the stitched laser print!

Their pretty fresh I'd cop them after I get my hands on some yeezys but think about it if we label this a jordan fusion are these the only fusionsyou'd rock

A NO COP for me .... but I do like them ... I just wish the whole sole was Black ....

I'll have me a pair. Dub-zeros are my favorite of the hybrids. This is the best colorway of them all.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Now Normally I am NOT a Fan of these Hybrid Jordans/Fusions.. But I'm surprised to Say that I actually Kinda like these. But Not for $160 these Pics are from Kixandthecity. they drop June 13th
As Much I think they look Straight this Is a No Cop For me.

2exvl7r.jpg

k6iw3.jpg
Typical Jb mentality, create a bastardy design, rape the +%$# out by producing a many colorways as possible; while letting the flagship model fallby the way of clearance racks (XX3 being the exception) . Simply brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom