Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Copped a pair with eBates 12%... woot woot.  Not sure if I'm keeping though or may just return it.  

Copped a pair with eBates 12%... woot woot.  Not sure if I'm keeping though or may just return it.  

Why tie up your money for 2 weeks, then? Just to make sure you want them or not?

It seems like a pretty basic, straight forward colorway...not much to leave up to the imagination.

Maybe it's just me, but I always found this to be very weird. Unless it's a secret call to sell, in which case, do your thing. If not, insert Swaggy P meme here...

Why tie up your money for 2 weeks, then? Just to make sure you want them or not?

It seems like a pretty basic, straight forward colorway...not much to leave up to the imagination.

Maybe it's just me, but I always found this to be very weird. Unless it's a secret call to sell, in which case, do your thing. If not, insert Swaggy P meme here...
The $160 tie up on my end isn't a concern at all and not trying to brag about money.  I'm simply going to compare them side by side next to my NYC 1s to see if I want to keep them or not.  Chances are I will most likely return them but who knows, I may be surprised.  

This is far from a resell in my eyes as I don't even see this shoe worth much over retail.  I'd be straight up if this was a resell but doubt this will fetch for much anyway.  

no email confirmation yet and on my snkrs app it doesnt show PURCHASED just shows OUT OF STOCK and not listed under MY ORDERS. I am guessing they are backed up from the aqua release. I cancelled my Footaction order as soon as my SKNRS went through. I hope i did the right thing.

no email confirmation yet and on my snkrs app it doesnt show PURCHASED just shows OUT OF STOCK and not listed under MY ORDERS. I am guessing they are backed up from the aqua release. I cancelled my Footaction order as soon as my SKNRS went through. I hope i did the right thing.

the foot sites are tricky, dont they cancel even after a confirm email?

Shoe Palace charging more like the jerks they are.
no doubt for locals.  

However, for those who don't have those stores locally, it's basically a wash.  $180 shipped from ShoePalace or buy from NDC for $175 (free shipping, but sales tax here is 9.75%)

No email from Nike even confirming purchase

has anyone got their Nike email yet?

nothing from nike or app

I think something is going on Nike's end... I placed an order for something else after the release of these and haven't gotten confirmation for that purchase either.

I also think they moved them to OOS, they went from sitting in a FSR to sold out. I had a pair on my wish list and I can add them to the cart and checkout so they're most def not sold out...

Must be errors on the backend that they're trying to correct at the moment so emails are delayed as well...

I

Same here hope Nike don't mess up my order 

I hope y'all that just copped from the SNKRS app after showing OOS know that you'll probably get a cancelled email. They usually will send those out after sending a email confirmation of purchase just minutes before, so be on the lookout.

The $160 tie up on my end isn't a concern at all and not trying to brag about money.  I'm simply going to compare them side by side next to my NYC 1s to see if I want to keep them or not.  Chances are I will most likely return them but who knows, I may be surprised.  

This is far from a resell in my eyes as I don't even see this shoe worth much over retail.  I'd be straight up if this was a resell but doubt this will fetch for much anyway.  
Westbrook/Ye face........dude those are two different shoes, mold, design, tongue tags. What's to compare :smh:

Same with me. Just re-ordered another pair just in case

Last edited:
My SNKRS App shows Purchased now. 

Which provides some comfort. But still no email confirmation. Something is up on Nike's end. 

My SNKRS App shows Purchased now. 

Which provides some comfort. But still no email confirmation. Something is up on Nike's end. 
same here, there are pairs still though  not out of stock never was I think NIKE just did that so they could work on whatever they needed to work on, they aren't used to all these orders on a monday

In for a white laced pic. Laced em up black but think white will look just as good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom