Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Purchased a pair this morning from Nike.com.  Will Nike cancel my order if I order another pair?
If you copped this AM, then check the status of that order. It should say "in progress" and "preparing to ship" If you really want to double up go ahead, the worst that can happen is that the second order will get Meg'ed aka canceled...I placed an order in the AM n one in the afternoon...I checked both orders are good to go so far.

How's the leather on 'em?  What's the verdict?

Quality is pretty good on these! I don't which shoes people were looking at early when they were saying that the leather on these were horrible or average. Those people should have the review privileges revoked.

SP dropped them down from $169.99 to retail. The people have spoken and they are listening :lol:

View media item 1809157
That's good to see SP sell a JB retro for retail online. I can't remember the last time they did that. Usually they include a pair of socks or something and charge extra. Anyone know the last time SP charged flat retail?

Wow! This have been a pretty good release for me. Actually, a little bit too good! I was able to get a through on NDC this morning. Since I wouldn't have been able to stop at the mall this morning, I thought I was done. I swing by the mall during my lunch break and to my surprise I was able to get two pairs.

I tried to cancel my NDC pair, but per their customer service, they can only cancel orders within 30mins of ordering :rolleyes . Now, I have to wait for them to arrive and return them. If only it could be that easy for the upcoming AJ11s! Besides the OVO 10s, I've been getting through consistently on NDC.

Just copped my carted pair on ndc from this morning. Couldn't believe they were still there so I said what the hell. At first I thought they over sold but got my confirmation email already. If I'm not feeling then when I get them ill use them as trade bait

I did not get a confirmation on my wife's pair from Eastbay. But they did send me a shipping notice a few hours ago. Weird...

NDC order preparing to ship. 
nthat.gif

Hope no one else gets canceled!

Go Spurs Go!! Got the slippers to.  Couldn't resist lol 

1's Look sick imo 

Got em from Shoe Palace and was worried when I went in since they were $10 extra on the website but sold for the actual retail price in the store.  

Last edited:
I can a slight difference between my unc and these. The UNCs are a tad softer and leather might be cut bigger but it's not far off. I almost wanna day the inside padding on unc is also a tad thicker. Ocd to the max. Still pleased with the grease Travoltas

Back
Top Bottom