Black/White/Purple Pippen 1 Release Date?

Do stores say there not getting them, but they really do. Cuz i asked finishline yesterday n a guy said they are getting them, then i called today and a chicksaid ther not.

Originally Posted by jayjaysmooth408

Do stores say there not getting them, but they really do. Cuz i asked finishline yesterday n a guy said they are getting them, then i called today and a chick said ther not.
The company will carry the shoe, but individual stores may not have...you know how that goes. But they can be ordered no problem if you can'tfind them anywhere else.

Saw them in person last night....
amazed.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yea these r def sexy in person. The white lines look sooo nice on these. They really coulda just made these blk/white and i woulda been just as happy.

i believe they hit eastbay last night along w/ the viii/xv pack. i'm not a huge fan of the wht squigglies either

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They could've made the squiggly lines and the swoosh on the toe purple.

No way! That would have made them look terrible. Nice simple colorway, without all these bright ridiculous colors sneakers are becoming known for.

Making the lines and swoosh purple would have thrown the whole sneaker off, the accents are perfect. In person they are
eek.gif

laugh.gif
The purple should've been featured a little more.

Dear Nike,

Hi. My name is King Jay. I speak for a lot of my fellow Nters, when I ask of you, to retro the white/blk/silver/red Pippen 1. This colorway was so sexy, whenyou dropped it, in 1997, and it would be muy appreciated, if you retroed them.

Sincerely,
King Jay

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

Dear Nike,

Hi. My name is King Jay. I speak for a lot of my fellow Nters, when I ask of you, to retro the white/blk/silver/red Pippen 1. This colorway was so sexy, when you dropped it, in 1997, and it would be muy appreciated, if you retroed them.

Sincerely,
King Jay

Listen to this man.

I mean they done flipped the blk as best as they could...time for wht...and even if its not the og cw jus gimme something that's not out there....like Isaid before I don't want the shoe whored out like passed models...but jus a wht retro...and jus a little more purp...somewhere...I dunno where but jus atouch more but I'm not mad cuz these are def. Money in the bank...are there anymore schedule for next yr as of now?

Word Sly. If not the og white colorway, then make a white colorway, where the squiggly lines are red, or blk.

Just saw them in person a little while ago at FA. Look pretty good to me, but will be sitting around for a while like the og color.

nike-air-pippen-white-black-throwback-thursday-3.jpg

Dear Nike,

Hi. My name is King Jay. I speak for a lot of my fellow Nters, when I ask of you, to retro the white/blk/silver/red Pippen 1. This colorway was so sexy, whenyou dropped it, in 1997, and it would be muy appreciated, if you retroed them.

Sincerely,
King Jay

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

nike-air-pippen-white-black-throwback-thursday-3.jpg

Dear Nike,

Hi. My name is King Jay. I speak for a lot of my fellow Nters, when I ask of you, to retro the white/blk/silver/red Pippen 1. This colorway was so sexy, when you dropped it, in 1997, and it would be muy appreciated, if you retroed them.

Sincerely,
King Jay

laugh.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom