Black XX3

Nice, I'm a sucka for predominately Black kicks. Still can't swallow my pride to drop $200+ on them though

OMG! Those are hot!!!! I NEED these on my feet! I have this feeling that these will go down in history as"the best quality/performance Air Jordans of alltime"

Those might be the limited colorway that will release in January for $230 and top 23 nike stores will get them.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Are the sides 3M?

Maybe.... It almost looks glow-in-the-dark though.... Maybe blacklight makes theses puppies shine. Remember the hidden message on the XXI's?

nice colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Those might be the limited colorway that will release in January for $230 and top 23 nike stores will get them.
nnooooooooooooooo please be wrong because these are pure peefington

those dont look 2 bad much better than white but idk if this was still the way to go out

icy soles would have set those off much better imo

I just CANT accept these as the XX3s... i mean, theyre too plain and simple... but like others said, this colorway > the first one

I like them better then the 1st colorway posted... but DAMN why the have to have all that going on with the shoe... its a lil bit to much for me. They wellstill be copped.

I cant fake, those black joints are nice but $175-$230 nice? I dont think so! WOW! Its been a loooong time since Slam got pics before NT did...

Back
Top Bottom