Black XX3

^I was just stating what I read. It's all a little confusing.
laugh.gif

2007121311521059222.jpg

^ The "mid-foot bridge" is there, just instead of it being the same colour as the midsole, it's clear.

You can see the shadows of it over the carbon fiber.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

if its fake why would slam magazine make an article about it.... another gimmick perhaps to throw off bootleggers.

It's not like JB X Variants hasn't already been featured in a major magazine before, word to Randy Moss xLittle Girl...

For those of you asking: You can't make 3M thread. 3M reflects because of glass particles that can't be woven or integrated into thread.....yet. Thereis mesh that is 3M because it can be printed/painted on.And glow-in-the-dark thread doesn't have enough effect to bother with. It barely glows. This isjust thread.

The WHITE/CAROLINA is the limted release in january. Though, if anyone was going to read that here, they would have already read it the first 600 timesit's been posted. LOL

And SLAM has pics before NT because they were invited to that special event at the United Center I would imagine. Can you post the article???!!!

These are sweet!

I was digging the sketch/photo copy we saw first.
I hated the initial pics of the sole with the colored plastic overlaying the carbon fiber.
I hate the MJ stitching on the wht/blk-red colorway.
I absolutely love this colorway. The grey sole reminds me of one of my grails (Stealth XX).

This colorway is sexy, to say the least.

I will definitely be copping these. Hope there not the ones coming out in the top 23 stores.

EL REY JR

i dont like the XX3's but im a sucker for 3m so if there is 3m on the sides these will be Ssooooo scooped

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Instant Classic like Stealth 20's Nuff Said!!!
Cosign.I like these more than I liked the 21s and I was seriously diggin those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Those might be the limited colorway that will release in January for $230 and top 23 nike stores will get them.
Definately not these.... Sorry.
Pics of the limited version will be leaking SOON, if not, then in a week or two...
But IMO, out of all the colors i have seen these are one of the BEST...
pimp.gif

These will debut a week after the initial launch colorway of the XX3, which are White/Black Varsity Red.

You guys have to see them in person....Once the details are explained & the campaign hits, you will know why everything was done in a particular fashion,which will make you appreciate the shoe much more...I think it's a great way to finish off the line.

PO

VocalDigital23

who said anything about "WHITE/CAROLINA"...its white/university blue/metalic silver

Really wish I would've copped a Spiz'ike for 50% off & sat on it to exchange for the black XX3. It'snot
eek.gif
like the Stealth XX's were, but I would assume these will be a beast on the court. Just can't bring myself to spend $185 fora shoe that's going straight to the hardwood...

Back
Top Bottom