Blackberry TORCH > iPhone (3G)

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

People always talk about how BB is business oriented

it is.. but i never understood why people who worked retail, warehouse, cust service, etc. swore by BB because of this reason 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 get real now. 

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

People always talk about how BB is business oriented

it is.. but i never understood why people who worked retail, warehouse, cust service, etc. swore by BB because of this reason 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 get real now. 

Depends on what you want from your phone.  I have a BB Tour w/ Verizon and it pretty much does what I need; phone, text, e-mails, internet, and it has a pretty good camera if I ever need it.  I'd probably suggest sticking with your iphone or getting a droid phone, if you want a better browser and more apps...

Depends on what you want from your phone.  I have a BB Tour w/ Verizon and it pretty much does what I need; phone, text, e-mails, internet, and it has a pretty good camera if I ever need it.  I'd probably suggest sticking with your iphone or getting a droid phone, if you want a better browser and more apps...

you're comparing the torch to the 3G? Not even 3GS, but 3G? and I still haven't even mentioned the iphone 4.
smh

the 4 is definitely an upgrade. iPhone 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any blackberry.

you're comparing the torch to the 3G? Not even 3GS, but 3G? and I still haven't even mentioned the iphone 4.
smh

the 4 is definitely an upgrade. iPhone 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any blackberry.

Was a long time BB user. Just gave my bold 2 for iPhone 4 because the Torch was too far behind. (I'll miss bbm)

Phones are going to be pretty much the same across the board in the coming years (imo).

The app store is what going to help differentiate the markets. I believe apple will and is leading the way in this respect.

Was a long time BB user. Just gave my bold 2 for iPhone 4 because the Torch was too far behind. (I'll miss bbm)

Phones are going to be pretty much the same across the board in the coming years (imo).

The app store is what going to help differentiate the markets. I believe apple will and is leading the way in this respect.

Why not get the Iphone 4? I played with the Torch, it's a joke, the phone was sluggish and the "new" OS, the improvments are skin deep, RIM is too far behind, java is outdated. Which their OS is based on. Look into the Captivate which is really nice or the Nexus One(you have to get it from Ebay and etc). Or you could wait for other high end android phones, WP7 phones to drop on AT

Why not get the Iphone 4? I played with the Torch, it's a joke, the phone was sluggish and the "new" OS, the improvments are skin deep, RIM is too far behind, java is outdated. Which their OS is based on. Look into the Captivate which is really nice or the Nexus One(you have to get it from Ebay and etc). Or you could wait for other high end android phones, WP7 phones to drop on AT

i left the iphone 3g for a bb bold 2...i now own a iphone 4... bb wasn't for me.

i left the iphone 3g for a bb bold 2...i now own a iphone 4... bb wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom