BlackBerry Users: Post Your Brickbreaker High Score

richkarlmarx

Banned
i play this game a few hours a day whenever im on the bus/subway/bored in class. My high scores 30,450. Just set it.

anyways, post your score.

I have a blackberry, but never play this game
frown.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Y'all can't see me though
grin.gif

how long did it take you to get that score?? it took me like a 2 hour game to get mine of 30,000ish. damn man

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Y'all can't see me though
grin.gif

how long did it take you to get that score?? it took me like a 2 hour game to get mine of 30,000ish. damn man

I believe it took me a couple of days in 30 minute intervals between classes
ohwell.gif

I would've had more but the ball disappeared
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

9620. Only got to level 16.
embarassed.gif
man i never get past this level...i had one more brick left on the inside and i lost my last 2 lives trying to get it
indifferent.gif

after you beat all of the levels twice it reverts back to being easy. i had over 300,000 pts and 85 lives until i forgot to charge my phone. it was oneridiculous streak. needless to say i lost my score
mad.gif
mad.gif

officially my score is at 33760... i hate this game

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

after you beat all of the levels twice it reverts back to being easy. i had over 300,000 pts and 85 lives until i forgot to charge my phone. it was one ridiculous streak. needless to say i lost my score
mad.gif
mad.gif

wait expand on this. what happens when you bet all levels twice? it becomes easy? i thought it was the same difficulty the whole way through.

and what happens when you forget to charge your phone? sorry for grilling you, i just got the bold like 2 months ago so im still gettin the hang of it

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

after you beat all of the levels twice it reverts back to being easy. i had over 300,000 pts and 85 lives until i forgot to charge my phone. it was one ridiculous streak. needless to say i lost my score
mad.gif
mad.gif

wait expand on this. what happens when you bet all levels twice? it becomes easy? i thought it was the same difficulty the whole way through.

and what happens when you forget to charge your phone? sorry for grilling you, i just got the bold like 2 months ago so im still gettin the hang of it

in the first round, you have a certain amount of time before the stage moves down. in the 2nd round, the stage moves down as soon as the ball is below acertain point in the screen. also, the ball also moves faster in that second round when it hits near the edges of your paddle.

after the second round, you get the longer amount of time again before the stage falls and the ball doesnt pick up as much speed.

and to answer your other question, the score counter resets when your phone dies. i was playing that game for a week, then it was like i never played it. justthinking about it makes me
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom