Blackcat shots fired at niketalk

View media item 198031as you can see theres the new website called sneakheat trying to takeover the whole sneaker community via facebook they have already took shots at nicekicks and niketalk. sorry if already posted but i think this whole black cat story is a publicity stunt to make ppl feel more safe doing transactions and giving our marketplace and our community

Last edited:
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

They can't compete with us,WE'RE THE BEST IN THE WORRRRLLLLLLLDDD

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Last edited:
Defaming the sellers of NT. Bringing bad publicity to the site. But as the world turns, any publicity is good publicity. And i would never take fb serious. Are you sure thats not your page op??

MOMENT OF SILENT FOR THE KID WHO PURCHASE BLACK CATS 13 in niketalk and actually got a black cat in the mail.. first of i wanna know how cat can survive getting thru the whole usps system is just like making a bs story so ppl dont use our marketplace

Defaming the sellers of NT. Bringing bad publicity to the site. But as the world turns, any publicity is good publicity. And i would never take fb serious. Are you sure thats not your page op??
naw that aint my page i just saw that they had a giveaway on fb and liked it but never like there stragedy of getting people to come join them.. cant betray nt heres the ceo for those who care
https://twitter.com/TheRealMalcs

i aint got no worries but some sellers eat off selling kicks if yall got ppl talking bad might drive off consumers elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom