Blasting your music in the whip

I get alot of
indifferent.gif
when I do this. Wherever I go my music is always maxed out. I love people's reactions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I remember one time I was coming out a store with my homie.

We got in my car, radio was already on, lady was parked next to me, getting out her van...

Let my windows down and all you hear was "*eyatchhhhh"

Dr. Dre "Let Me Ride", FTL at that time.
Better than having it being "Gin and Juice"
laugh.gif

*Urinating sound* Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

If somebody cuts me off and we get to the same red light, I'll put on a Lil' Jon song.

Most people don't mind music in my city, because most people I see ride around subs beatin' hard, highs screaming.

I don't mind it.

But, if I see a family in a van/police/old people. I always hit ATT.

I'll even get a thumbs up from older people, if I'm jammin' Teddy P, Michael Jackson, or bangin' some r&b.

I've even had a few people ask me what song I'm playing when at red lights.

Had this ARMY guy come to my whip at a gas station and ask what song was I playing. Told me "That sounded real good, when I heard you pull up." -Deitrick Haddon - "Sinner's Prayer".

I was jammin' Suave Smooth @ gas station, had these people stop and ask me "What you know about Suave Smooth!"...turns out they were from WestPalm Beach, same as SS.

Jammin' Trae at the red light, had this guy in a chevy on 26's w/ Texas plates ask me "What you know about Trae, man? You from Texas?..."

pimp.gif

Ive had people honk, stick theyre hands out the window and point down, give me dirty looks and everything but i still slap.

Sunny day, clean car, music up, windows down, crusin' around the city...gotta love it.

Just got my car fixed Saturday.

Back on the road, high screaming, trunk beatin'.

People can't stand me, but I don't care.

I let it bang - day or night.

pimp.gif

my trunk bangin
%@#%@ im swangin
eff the law imma hogg nutz hangin--JDawg
pimp.gif

if you dont like hearing the beat, turn your music up or stay away from round me, all i can say.

Back
Top Bottom