BLEACH AND NARUTO VOL DEATH NOTE

unless you are big names you ain't going to get pay well.

unless you are big names you ain't going to have your own radio show and seiyuu varity shows on tv.

unless you are big names you'll be having your electricity and water cut anytime during the day because you can't pay up.

unless you are slept with the boss you won't be getting quick jump from random person A to protagonist.

unless you are mizuki nana or tumura yukari, you ain't having a personal concert in Nippon Budokaned off living beyond poor. to the point of eating outer side of bread being threw out by bakeries.

if we could get one less DQN comment a day, just one. this thread will be so much better :\
ohwell.gif
Team Otaku​

Summary of Claymore Extra Stage Chapter 4

It is a flashback to Clare's training days with the Org. A fellow trainee tries to challenge her to a sparring match when she finds out Clare has Teresa's flesh inside her as opposed to a yoma's flesh. Rubel steps in and stops them from doing anymore fighting. Clare fixes her dislocated shoulder by ramming it against a wall.

One year later, Clare and nine other trainees are sent to do a real-life battle simulation against each other, where they are split into teams of five. Whichever team is still standing wins. Clare and the other trainee just happen to be on opposing teams.

Clare detects someone's presence and it turns out to be a yoma. Her fellow teammates (and opponents) were all killed and it is only her and the other trainee left. They team up for survival even though the trainee doesn't want to after she gets wounded by the yoma.

They hide in a house and the yoma sees Clare's hair sticking out of a window. He goes to attack but it turns out that it was just Clare's hairthe trainee cut off half of it to use as a decoy. Clare comes out and kills the yoma by cutting off half its head. [/spoiler end]
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

They haven't announced anything yet. If there are gonna be any, they'll likely be based on the extra chapters.

People claim there is a second season in the works but I think that's all ducktales.
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts

100% ducktale.
no plans on those whatsoever

there's no chance of anything outside of CD drama would have been in work as follow-up for FIRST SEASON alone.
TV finished airing doesn't mean the project was over already.
DVD aren't even finish releasing yet.
these stuff take production companies months of time to carry out. what volume are they at for Claymore now? not even half way thru right?

from annoucing a new project to it actually being release takes more than half a year usually if it's a high profile ones it takes even longer time. so even if a new claymore project's annouced today there's plan to start it. the actual product won't be out until middle of 08.
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

wow i just finished cowboy bebop. and WOW the last 3 episodes was so sad. kinda pissed off on the ending cause you know why. i need the soundtrack its so kick @#%$.
Team Otaku
"H is nothing but a letter"​
TEAM BROOKLYN

i watched the last 14 minutes of the last cowboy bebop episode like 50 times. best ending in anime history IMO. i had it as my avy but had to change because of todays yankees game.

BANG! spike went out like a G. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
Bring on the playoffs!​

lol if it was me before i have met vicious i woulda ran away healed then kicked his @#%$. btw the action in episode 20 with the mad man was the best imo second would be the last ep. the funniest episodes were the "lesson" episode and the mushroom episode.
Team Otaku
TEAM BROOKLYN

The Claymore anime used manga chapters 1-60. Chapters 61-73 were not animated.
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts

i meant the sale of the DVDs releases. for the half way question.
but it's all good tho.
useful information > random DQN
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

Quote:
wow i just finished cowboy bebop. and WOW the last 3 episodes was so sad. kinda pissed off on the ending cause you know why. i need the soundtrack its so kick @#%$.

yes! Yoko Kanno owns you!!

Wolf's Rain :frown:
frown.gif

SPOILER----scroll past picture
13z62x5.gif

END SPOILER
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

hmmmmmm i cant wait to watch claymore in dvd. btw nanoa in tv>dvd
Team Otaku
TEAM BROOKLYN

3-4 new titles today...
skipped a few because i couldn't even stand thru OP :lol:
laugh.gif
MapleStoryMinami keprojected rank B, thru 1st episode rank A+

funnier than i thought. played really big right of the bat. :lol:
laugh.gif

before OP and the please keep distant between you and the TV thing....chihara commented on "ooo such a emotional finale" :lol:
laugh.gif
heroic age :lol:
laugh.gif

then went on to put a warning out
"this story, is about daily life of the minami sisters. so don't be too excited expecting alot" :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Doumu ,god...this company smells drawing brokage 10miles away from my previous experience....
there were the ones responsible for the famous "caribage" incident... :lol:
laugh.gif

true that the drawing brokage is still there but at least they improved ...abit..and the stuff are :lol:
laugh.gif
inchigo mashimero
members of the minami household

Haruka(CV: sato rina) eldiest sister. 2nd year highschool. yasasi one san yamamoto nedesiko type.

Kana(CV: inoue marina) 2nd sister. 2nd yr middle school DQN twintail,over energetic baka :lol:
laugh.gif

Chiaki(CV:Minori Chihara) youngiest sister elementry grade 5
loves to read, sticky to haruka, twintail toward kana. more mature than she looks. giving cruel cruel cold blood comments at times :lol:
laugh.gif
DoumuAsreadviewing comfirmed

OP and ED both by the minami sisters. :pimp:
pimp.gif
1508685071_7f7c3ef416_o.jpg
1508685143_05068a55df_o.jpg

the sisters :evil:
devil.gif
1508685109_a8b3d32232_o.jpg
1508685125_587878fcf1_o.jpg
Team Otaku​

I read another review of Minami-Ke :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts

brain, the limited sequence thing it looks it's going to be a CD with either something like a short CD drama to just records on the seiyuu's radio show. if claymore had one during its' run.
nothing important.

it's ok itachi, the effort you put in daily updating on the TOC a worth alot already. much props.
Team Otaku​

Rental Magica
projected A+, thru 1st episode rank A+

another heavy hitter adopted from novels in dengeki dai-oh magazineing the story right at the middle of a highway(?) chase. no need to comment on the CG . it's a mage title. CG is standarded nowadays. nothing to complain. did as expected.
quality of artwork consistant. could tell they put alot of work on making alot of pages there. different high budgeted.

Ueda kana as a mage that speaks in kaisai tone? :pimp:
pimp.gif

world spec setting is huge and very expandable. i only have very brief knowledge on the original novel so yah..need to do some supplment before i could comment on alot of issue.
basically it's about this rental business that rents/provide service of these mage to solve ppl's problems.

viewing comfirmed
1508382637_14f2c5d3ab_o.jpg
1508382473_4cc780d56b_o.jpg
1508382591_ce934b22cc_o.jpg

the cast :wow:
eek.gif
Team Otaku​

Prism Ark
projected A, thru 1st A

another popular RPG adoptation, the animation, plot and such i got nothing to complain at all. it's well done...but on the other side there isnt' too much to say about the 1st episode since it's in a reverse order in the timeline during the opening incident. i only have very brief knowledge with the game so yah..need some supplmenting as well before as i don't even know their names yet.
character spec setting is the same dude that did alot of great work so it' probably going to be safe.

viewing confirmed
1508920924_b7b7156f04_o.jpg
1508920928_df407ab6dd_o.jpg
1508920872_c4a389ce85_o.jpg
1508920906_9ea7d386e6_o.jpg

one more title today not finished viewing..jyushin Enbu
Team Otaku​

no urusai X3 in this but hack...this new one's more powerful than anything in humanity's weaponary history.

rie saying "oni chan" :evil:
devil.gif
Team Otaku​

Saishuu Heiki Kanojo :wow:
eek.gif
on that one.

EF - a tale of memories should have sub already i think..after all it's a big name title...there should be ppl around doing them...

i just finished going back in diggin the old magazines about ef's game from last year...from what i understood on the info on those magazines were that
the game has two parts. two games were being made i think.

ef a fairy tale of the two, the first tale

ef a fairy tale of the two, the later tale

both games' timeline happens at the same time.

hiro(protagonist) lost both his parents. his dad was a famous painter(artist). and he himself is a shoujo mangaka.

kei (purple short hair with handband) is a childhood friend with hiro that calls hiro oni chan (elder brother) not blood related.

kei has a twin sister name chihiro who in the game NEVER explained why she isn't living with kei. she seems to have memories problem.

miyako(girl with yellow ribon) a hiro met her on chirstmas eve on the street when her handbag was being robbed. since she her keys were in the bag she force to stay outside for the night. making hiro who she "borrowed" his bike from to chase the theift to spend the night walking around the city with her.it turns out she's in the same school and same year as hiro. and she's a top student.

the sister like female in the church is a mysteous figure that wonder around the church claiming she's waiting for someone in first tale.

first tale's storyline basically is about kei, hiro and miyako's love triangle.

the male wondering in the church claiming to wait for someone is in the later tale.

chihiro and auso 's story i think it's in the 2nd game later tale since all the promo pic for the first game i dont' see them at all.

later tale's storyline should be around auso and chihiro.

this anime is a combine story of both games.
will go read the manga on dengeki dai-oh magazine tomorrow or so to supplyment more on the story.update later.

pretty tired today. doing all the supplymenting readings.
fully finished bamboo blade :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Otaku​

Ok I haven't been keeping up with this thread or anything but I'm hoping for a recommendation. What is the next anime series/movie I should watch? My favorite anime, in order, are Beck, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Baki the Grappler, Jin-Roh, Neon Genesis, and Samurai Champloo.

I think i'm cool off of the fighting and mecha anime right now. Something like Beck would be cool.

Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

no fighting?!?!?!?!?!??!??! then i would recommend shuffle!
Team Otaku
TEAM BROOKLYN

Saishuu Heiki Kanojo - a very good title but easily one of the most depressing anime I've ever seen. It made me think a lot and had a hard time sleeping when the night I finished watching the series. I've seen the TV series, and just watched the live action movie version yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom