Blends

just saw this in an email. women's sale and a lot of new stuff up in there.
blends-womens-flyer128.jpg

theres no blends LA parking lot, youve got to hit up a pay park spot nearby. if you speak spanish theyll cut you some slack most times just haggle with them
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

marshall sb's and quick strike am90 up at blends la! i also saw some super sick adidas consortium stuff and some new new balances.

NEW THIS WEEK @ BLENDS SD-- Marshall Amp Dunk Hi SB $115-- Black/White Blazer SB $65-- White/White AF1 $85-- Quickstrike AM 90 Carnival $115

BLENDS SAN DIEGO SUPERBOWL BLOWOUT SALE!!!! --- ONE DAY ONLY --- FEB 3 --- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. --- SELECTED ITEMS 50% OFF

Originally Posted by thejrob

any pricing examples so I know what i am lookin at?
well, the prices range from $45 to $300. a majority of stuff being around $80 to $100. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Interracial

hey nyckone, ^

who is that in your pic? i forgot her name....
lulz... i forgot her name, but she is a pole vaulter from newport harbor high school in newport beach. she's mighty fine, but i think it is illegalfor me to have her in my pic due to her age?

does blends SD do phone orders? i stopped by blends LA but they sold out in the black/white blazers in a 9

^ i missed out on my size 9 too = ( but those blazers have been ordered again, so i am sure you will be able to get your hands on them. new nike tiffany sbsocks available at blends la!

^^thanks for the info nyckone...active got the blazers in also, picked them up yesterday...but ima stop by blends though to get those tiffanys socks hah

^ shoe betcha. tiffany socks selling like hot cakes! also, new quickstrike 1 piece dunks all up in blends today. new sb's at blends today: trainer 2,fender mid, prod, blazer low premium, gibsons and my fave... the black/white blazer hi! new vans like mountain editions and other goodies on the floor too.

BLENDS SAN DIEGO JUST RECEIVED A HUGE SHIPMENT FROM NIKE SB INCLUDING THE TIFFANY BLAZER LOW, TRAINER 2, BLACK/WHT BLAZER(restock), FENDER DUNK MID, AND GIBSONDUNK LOW.

Back
Top Bottom