Blends

When did you guys sell the Fantastic air F1's?
Just trying to stay off the banwagon

yeah it was on monday afternoon when they got the shipment. i was there monday monrin and they told me sometime later in the week. BOOTY!
JayMosEnvied

One word to describe me.. Spectacular.. YESS!

they inv. woman have sold out already....
went there sunday and Jeremy told me to check back sometimes on sunday ... I came in tuesday Nobu was like they sold out yesterday afternoon....
damn....
anybody reading this please hook me up :smile:
smile.gif

HOLLAND 2006 WC SUPPORTER

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Blends CM just got the kiwi air force ones. Also - maybe I was hearing what I wanted to hear or didn't hear it right - a FSR of barfs.
[/b]

Quote:
maybe I was hearing what I wanted to hear or didn't hear it right - a FSR of barfs.

IT'S TRUE!! I PICKED UP MY PAIR THIS AFTERNOON. $360 + TAX. A STEAL IMO. I FINALLY OWN A PAIR OF THE FIRST SB SERIES! THANKS BLENDS!
TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM

^Maybe I didn't catch the sarcasm but do Barfs really go for that much? Oh ya, if they did have an fsr, I didn't see any more by the time I got there around 7:30pm.

human torch AM95s? proper got them in today and blends sometimes gets stuff around the same time

proper claimed that they're sold out already!!! i wonder if they will get them late since they got the inv wmn late

DUDE LAW LOVES BLENDS! WENT IN THERE TODAY WITH SOME DIME PIECE THAT I PICKED UP ON AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA. THAT GUY WORKING, JEREMY, WAS GIVING MY GIRL AN OPTICAL ASSAULT CUZ SHE WAS SO SMOKIN' HOT. ULTIMATE DUDES AND TEAM STEAM FULLY SUPPORT THIS SHOP.

^^^ Jeremy's lucky SteveDave didn't unleash his hypothetical fury on him. You know, punching?

Jeremy told me that she was a Duck, and she gave him the #, while you were standing right there watching. I don't know, that's just what I heard...

AnyWay, OIC I saw that you're not getting the Hot Garbage 95s, but are you guys getting the Human Torch 95s? I really need those in my life...

Oh, and forget what I said about TS below, looks like you made it back. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

Back
Top Bottom