Blends

Quote:
Golly! You've got a magnificent eye for man crotches! No package goes unchecked!

Actually the only reason that I was staring was that I thought it was a topless chick. With the anti buldge down there and his bologna ****.

Team Steam you guys are comedy! See comments like that is why I miss seeing Buddy post!

NY to SD

do those white guys that work at blends LA post here?

yes they do
check the wdywt thread

and no , im not one of them.
I'm Vietnamese, if that matters.

Quote:
do those white guys that work at blends LA post here?

OrangeInCa A.K.A. "Sugar Tush" works at Blends L.A. and frequents the SoCal forum.

I've been trying to get that hunk in the sack for quite some time, but he doesn't respond to rufees the way I'd like. Those meaty loins are a sight to behold!
TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM TEAM STEAM

OrangeInCa are u the white dude with long hair? or the white guy in short hair white the fantastic 4 blue air maxes?

Rock Thunders, I am LM(MF)AO

OIC, if I were you, I'd be nervous. This guy has an agenda...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

OIC,
Whutz the latest on the tattoo connect? I need some PAIN!!
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Thanks Chad Butler .. are you really PIMP C? :lol:
laugh.gif

FONKEE - I should know a date on the appointment by thursday.. ill let lil bro know.

BLENDS LA has the Brian Anderson Camo Highs.
o.i.c.

Thanks again Paul for getting those Clear Womens Af1's for my lady. She stepped up her sock game and loves when she breaks necks when she rocks them. All the guys there at Blends L.A. are cool as hell. I find it difficult to go and just look because I always see something there that I like. Now I'm saving money to go back for another visit.
The "E' on my gas tank is for Echale.

whattup gary...nobu still there? havent been there in a minute. hope all is well. peace
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Quote:
does blends carry crooks and castles and lemar and dauley???

Not at the one in SD. But just walk down a few blocks and you got a few stores that would.
FOR SALE: DS DUNK SB EIRE SZ 11, VNDS DUNK SAFARI SZ 10, BLACK TRIUMVIR STORMTROOPER TEE SZ L, PURPLE UNDEFEATED AF1 TEE SZ L

Back
Top Bottom