Blends

did BLENDS ever get the Black and Green Court Forces?
that wasnt very funny....

looking for...
ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retro Laney V, Retro Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XII, Raptor and Frenchies VII
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

^ YES SIR ....how much are they...still availble?

i wont be to SD for 2 weeks
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retro Laney V, Retro Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XII, Raptor and Frenchies VII
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

retail on the box for the stabs and am1 from air u breathe is $120.00.....
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^ yo gary... did you guys get the ugly @#%$ mighty crown dunks. i'm asking because i need the minmi af1's that just dropped overseas. should be the same distribution. let me know man, peace!
[/b]

Run to Blends and get these.

hold1s.jpg

<!-----<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!-----

JUst picked up the Cavier Cartels from Blends SD...damn they are just plain sick :wow:
eek.gif

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Really? I went to Blends and they treated me like I was a piece of crap for wearing my pink havianas. :frown:
frown.gif

[/url]​

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom