Blind date in nyc

What a coincidence that she's 6ft and drops exactly 6k in a store, a high maintanence chick that doesn't like pictures to show off how high maintanence she is, is it too early to call ducktales? :lol:

What a coincidence that she's 6ft and drops exactly 6k in a store, a high maintanence chick that doesn't like pictures to show off how high maintanence she is, is it too early to call ducktales? :lol:

damn all we need is one more 6 and we can conclude she's satan.

Lmao I'm not looking forward to the next six guys

6 kids....

6 personalities...

6 inch penis.....

none work in your favor.

She 6ft hope she not a biggie... I'm just going to ask for another drink if so
Son try to smash if she's average and if she's ugly or has that bad of an attitude say you're going to the bathroom and don't come back.

being 5'10" if shorty is taller than 5'7", No go on my end. I talk to a girl that is about 5'8 1/2" and I would probably never be official with her. Cause if she puts on heels I am automatically losing . 

being 5'10" if shorty is taller than 5'7", No go on my end. I talk to a girl that is about 5'8 1/2" and I would probably never be official with her. Cause if she puts on heels I am automatically losing . 
Word
I'm 6'2" and if she's 6'5" in heels and can kiss me on the forehead that's a no go..I ain't tryna date Lisa Leslie

I would NEVER go on a blind date
laugh.gif

Strong username to post ratio...
laugh.gif

Just walk in with the d out

either she holds it or rejects it

the choice ball will be on her court

Back
Top Bottom