***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Quit playing WoW during BC ( A few months after Black Temple patch came out). Currently waiting for Diablo 3 later this year.

Quit playing WoW during BC ( A few months after Black Temple patch came out). Currently waiting for Diablo 3 later this year.

tried cata and gave it up after a couple weeks. same ol thing over and over again. I'm getting back into sc2 and im tryna get better buts its hard!

tried cata and gave it up after a couple weeks. same ol thing over and over again. I'm getting back into sc2 and im tryna get better buts its hard!

brother bought sc2, but ive never played it. i was on D2 for awhile. I'll definitely get 3

brother bought sc2, but ive never played it. i was on D2 for awhile. I'll definitely get 3

Used to play Diablo 2 during its apex in high school. I think one of my accounts is still active with some rarities. Perm Grim Spur, Eth Indestructible open socket Herald of Zakarum. Legit Perfect Griffon Eye.

I remember acquiring completely all around perfect eth Sandstorm Trek boots for 2 high runes. Unfortunately, my close friend who helped in trading "lost them" or they were on an expired character. Damn shame.. lol

Used to play Diablo 2 during its apex in high school. I think one of my accounts is still active with some rarities. Perm Grim Spur, Eth Indestructible open socket Herald of Zakarum. Legit Perfect Griffon Eye.

I remember acquiring completely all around perfect eth Sandstorm Trek boots for 2 high runes. Unfortunately, my close friend who helped in trading "lost them" or they were on an expired character. Damn shame.. lol

Played WoW for less than a year, sold my account.
Used to play Frozen Throne for DoTA.
If WC4 comes out, I'll be all over that.

Played WoW for less than a year, sold my account.
Used to play Frozen Throne for DoTA.
If WC4 comes out, I'll be all over that.

I leased my soul to the devil in exchange to play D2 during 7th and 8th grade. I was pulling all nighters and everything but I knew it had to stop once I got to high school.

I leased my soul to the devil in exchange to play D2 during 7th and 8th grade. I was pulling all nighters and everything but I knew it had to stop once I got to high school.

Pretty much anything Blizz touches is gold. If they make it I'm probably playin it.

Pretty much anything Blizz touches is gold. If they make it I'm probably playin it.

I used to be pretty much addicted to WoW back in my freshman/sophomore year of HS.. 
30t6p3b.gif

used to play starcraft, diablo,diablo2,WoW OG/BC/Cata, warcraft 2

had to stop, blizzard was destroying my life
laugh.gif

waiting on Diablo 3 though...

used to play starcraft, diablo,diablo2,WoW OG/BC/Cata, warcraft 2

had to stop, blizzard was destroying my life
laugh.gif

waiting on Diablo 3 though...

Back
Top Bottom