***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by gboy1230

SC2 all day !!!!

Here we go Team SC2!! even though there was a starcraft 2 thread and we traded character codes, you gboytazz? gold and plat player right? you already on my Friend list
grin.gif

I'm gold 1v1 but plat everything else, should be higher but ladder system is garbage, i destroy diamonds when i come across them

ya dude thats me
laugh.gif

i havent seen you on as of lately we need to do some 4v4 again lol rape some noobs
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by gboy1230

SC2 all day !!!!

Here we go Team SC2!! even though there was a starcraft 2 thread and we traded character codes, you gboytazz? gold and plat player right? you already on my Friend list
grin.gif

I'm gold 1v1 but plat everything else, should be higher but ladder system is garbage, i destroy diamonds when i come across them

ya dude thats me
laugh.gif

i havent seen you on as of lately we need to do some 4v4 again lol rape some noobs
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I literally just saw that whole video
laugh.gif
One of my favorite game studios so why not.

we should get a big NT SC2 team going on. all of go in to gets some 4's on

I literally just saw that whole video
laugh.gif
One of my favorite game studios so why not.

we should get a big NT SC2 team going on. all of go in to gets some 4's on

Is Starcraft II as fun as the first one? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I used to be on Starcraft HEAVY back in the days.

Is Starcraft II as fun as the first one? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I used to be on Starcraft HEAVY back in the days.

it's a lot better thats for sure. coming from me I played SC1 religiously up until I moved and lost the discs years ago, definitely worth picking it up

it's a lot better thats for sure. coming from me I played SC1 religiously up until I moved and lost the discs years ago, definitely worth picking it up

Back
Top Bottom