BLK/GRY COSTCO (KIRKLAND) TEES ARE NOT A MYTH! PIC

Originally Posted by rillo561

I rock'em, after a wash or two they fit better IMO.

I will be @ my local Costco's tomorrow, for sure

Thanks for the heads up.
nerd.gif
do they got any?

Thanks for the heads up.
nerd.gif
do they got any?

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

do these shrink ? i wear a XL but i always end up copping a xxl they always end up shrinking

Yeah they do shrink a good amount.. I always get a large and after a couple of washes they fit smaller.

Gotta cop these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

do these shrink ? i wear a XL but i always end up copping a xxl they always end up shrinking

Yeah they do shrink a good amount.. I always get a large and after a couple of washes they fit smaller.

Gotta cop these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Thanks for the heads up.
nerd.gif
do they got any?

They sure do, IDK where you live in PBC but the Costco on the Southern blvd, in Royal Palm has them. 4 pack black and gray.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Thanks for the heads up.
nerd.gif
do they got any?

They sure do, IDK where you live in PBC but the Costco on the Southern blvd, in Royal Palm has them. 4 pack black and gray.

For my Washington heads, Covington has black and grey (copped 2 black, 1 white, and 200 garbage bags last night).

The Covington location is new and never seems to have anything good, so if THEY have em, i would bet the black and greys are pretty widely distributed at this point.

For my Washington heads, Covington has black and grey (copped 2 black, 1 white, and 200 garbage bags last night).

The Covington location is new and never seems to have anything good, so if THEY have em, i would bet the black and greys are pretty widely distributed at this point.

DOPE. Going to Costco this weekend.

Dammit, I was just home to Seattle last week and my Mom made hella Costco runs. i KNEW i should have gone with her.
laugh.gif

DOPE. Going to Costco this weekend.

Dammit, I was just home to Seattle last week and my Mom made hella Costco runs. i KNEW i should have gone with her.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaryOak

the tees needs to be more loose. its too tight and the sleeves are too short to me.

i just bought a white pack bout a month ago, bout 1.5 years between the last purchase. seem to fit different, more loose and longer.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

the tees needs to be more loose. its too tight and the sleeves are too short to me.

i just bought a white pack bout a month ago, bout 1.5 years between the last purchase. seem to fit different, more loose and longer.

Back
Top Bottom