Blk/Red XX3

Originally Posted by trilltiger

they mass produced these, i know of 3 stores in baton rouge that are getting these

If they did im just wondering why promo-shoes, marqueesole, and all of the other sites arent pushing them like the motorsports. Either way $265 isnt bad topick them up.

If they did im just wondering why promo-shoes, marqueesole, and all of the other sites arent pushing them like the motorsports. Either way $265 isnt bad to pick them up this early.

265 is horrible! Why the hech would someone want to pay 265 for some j's that they can pick up for 184.99 plus tax and they are not evencopping them early, all you are doing is buying them early and not getting them until after they ship on november 28th which will be like a week after the dropdate. Seems a bit pressed to say the least and everyone else will be rocking theirs while yours will still be in the mail. Don't give into the hype. Thatwebsite is lying so that they can push sales. Ducktales.

Originally Posted by MH602

Originally Posted by trilltiger

they mass produced these, i know of 3 stores in baton rouge that are getting these

If they did im just wondering why promo-shoes, marqueesole, and all of the other sites arent pushing them like the motorsports. Either way $265 isnt bad to pick them up this early.

where's the actual pics, not one pic besides the jb classics has appeared--- marqueesole/promo-shoes must be having trouble getting the workers in afterhours since the motorsports issues. I probably went overboard when saying mass produced but there will be way more than 1000 pairs produced. when you getthem be sure to post pics

Release info said urban accounts.They'll be same amounts as Motorsports I believe.

these are hotter than the motorsports. but $300 is NOT worth it. i'd rather wait for the release date.

250 or more is what the motorsports are going for and i am just insuring that i get a pair whether or not they are limited. I dont really care, if there areas many made as the motorsports i will definitely pick up a few more pairs on release day.

these look alright..i'll be interested in seeing picks of the columbia/black ones also being released...

the more i look at the motorsports - the more i get upset with the leather on the side....when the motorsports first came out..i thought they looked great, butthe new pics- just make them look cheap

If you guys noticed last night Osneaker did say that there were going to be less then 1000 and $265.00 pre-order. This morning they are $300.00 and nowheredoes it say less than 1000 now. Talk about being a Hype beast.
laugh.gif
Marketing at its best.

i'll stick with my old loves over these. if anything, i'll just be copping the motorsports. no need for 2 red XX3s.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

If they did im just wondering why promo-shoes, marqueesole, and all of the other sites arent pushing them like the motorsports. Either way $265 isnt bad to
pick them up this early.
265 is horrible! Why the hech would someone want to pay 265 for some j's that they can pick up for 184.99 plus tax and they are not even
copping them early, all you are doing is buying them early and not getting them until after they ship on november 28th which will be like a week after the drop
date. Seems a bit pressed to say the least and everyone else will be rocking theirs while yours will still be in the mail. Don't give into the hype. That
website is lying so that they can push sales. Ducktales.

they probably meant 10,000 pairs....

and these are sick,im copping these and the motorsports

Old Love XX3's are much cleaner looking than these. But these look great too. So I'll finish up my XX3 mid collection (minus the Titaniums) and pick upall pairs of XX3's dropping next month.

*November's gonna be an expensive month for sneakers.*
tired.gif

i like the solid red over the candy. the old loves are aight but these solid red just makes these the official fire red version xx3's. DOPE.......

Back
Top Bottom