Blood Members speak on Jim Jones and Lil Wayne false claims

OG gave it to him correct but truth is Wayne got checked on that crip stuff down in Florida and thats when he started wearing red so all these fake gangmembers need to stop. Its cool to rep your stuff but when u start OD'n it thats when the truth comes out. Look at Jeezy everybody know he crip but he dontbe sayin it every song.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Thats just one blood out of one set out of the million sets talking.

Didnt T.Rogers help start Bloods? I mean if the founding fathers of the Kappas said I aint a Kappa then I aint a Kappa

True say!!

it reall errks me tho bcuz every since lil wayne got hott, the youth around my ends started to throw up B'z outta no where like its a trend.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

True say!!

it reall errks me tho bcuz every since lil wayne got hott, the youth around my ends started to throw up B'z outta no where like its a trend.
smh.gif
Tell me about it.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Thats just one blood out of one set out of the million sets talking.

True...But dude with the long locs was spitting that real. Dudes are too rich, famous and old to start promoting that gangbanging BS. I know i hear wayne starttalking about blood this blood that until about a year or so ago. Thats hella funny cuz dude been rapping nationally since what...like 99? Where was theblood gang then? keep that @%#@ real and stop promoting that BS, Blood!

This is the way dudes should go about exposing these rap cats. Not talkin out of hatred and anger(Like spider loc and other corny %##@*) but out of straight upman to man talk. dudes wasn't even trying to disrespect homie but trying to help him realize that them promoting gangbanging is ignorant.

Real talk. Thats something that has always bothered me, rich rappers claiming to be gang bangers when they have no reason to do so. The only rapper that is areal g trying to leave it all behind is the game, whether you like his style or not. All these other folks are trying to be cool with it but they just makethemselves look rich and look stupid

Originally Posted by ej205

Look at Jeezy everybody know he crip but he dont be sayin it every song.
Thats true you never see Jeezy advertising for crips like Wayne does with bloods

finally somebody stands up and airs out all that fake #%+% that goes on...... not everybody that wears rags dont mean that they gangbangin.....

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by ej205

Look at Jeezy everybody know he crip but he dont be sayin it every song.
Thats true you never see Jeezy advertising for crips like Wayne does with bloods
cause jeezy is real
pimp.gif

but gucci is even more real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't quite understand whats going on...

Its rappers like Game and Jones that been banging way before they got put on, now that they on, its "these N's gotta stop promoting thisgangbanging" and "these cats too rich to be banging" all of a sudden. I thought one of the keys points of banging the 5 was the notion of "its no way out once you join" or "once you in, you in for life"... Correct me if I'm wrong. How come Snoop never comes up in theseconversations??? Snoop claims the 6, and still wears his set colors, but no one ever criticizes him...

What about the extortion aspect. You think most of these rappers that bang dont get extorted by most of these gangs?? What if these gangs are using theserappers to show superiority??...

I agree that some of the rappers shouldnt ever wait til they mainstream to start banging. I don't understand Wayne's angle because Wayne claiming Bloodaround '03-'04 when he didn't even acknowledge it when he first got on...

I dont really think these rappers should stop banging. If they choose to bang, let them do what they like. If anything, that should be tryina expose theseyounger cats that started banging because of the media and because they think its the cool thing to do...

Back
Top Bottom