Bloomberg wants developers to build 275/300 foot apartments...here's a couple that makes it work.

What do you expect?  A population of 8 million plus living in 468 square miles?  
laugh.gif
 jealous I am NOT!  

People are probably paying close to 1000 to be roommates with others, why not get your own living space that even has a kitchen for 1500?

I would do 1250 for one of those pads in Manhattan. It's perfect for one cleanly person.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

cant even do your p90x in that. smh

LOL knocking down pictures and pots. Anthony Davis wingspan longer than these apartments

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

cant even do your p90x in that. smh
LOL knocking down pictures and pots. Anthony Davis wingspan longer than these apartments
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never thought I'd see the day when Ninjahood could sublet his vestibule for da porsche lease money

in New York, you're not paying for a place to stay

you're paying to escape the urine smell and rampant homelessness

lol @ that video of the dude with the 78 foot apartment. Dude has his dirty +#% shoes right next to his microwave and food pantry, what the %#$%.

You couldn't pay me to live in that lil rat hole, even if it is NYC. Livin in the burbs > livin in NYC.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol @ that video of the dude with the 78 foot apartment. Dude has his dirty +#% shoes right next to his microwave and food pantry, what the %#$%.

You couldn't pay me to live in that lil rat hole, even if it is NYC. Livin in the burbs > livin in NYC.

" but dawg, you don't get it shun shun, you payin for da experience dun"
laugh.gif

My friends building in midtown west in 70's rent ranges from 9000-15,000 a month.
laugh.gif
@!!+ is crazy out here.

All the people mentioning Texas, Ohio or w/e dumb city who the *@@@ cares. Yeah you have huge place but what can you do outside of that. If you are loner with no friends or social life by all means move out there and stay in your mansion. In NYC you aren't paying for the space but everything else around you. It's really for young people but if I were to start a family I'd definitely move out to LI or Westchester maybe even Jersey.

Damn he trying to make us not drink big sodas and have us living like they do in Japan and Korea.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

My friends building in midtown west in 70's rent ranges from 9000-15,000 a month.
laugh.gif
##*% is crazy out here.

All the people mentioning Texas, Ohio or w/e dumb city who the #$!* cares. Yeah you have huge place but what can you do outside of that. If you are loner with no friends or social life by all means move out there and stay in your mansion. In NYC you aren't paying for the space but everything else around you. It's really for young people but if I were to start a family I'd definitely move out to LI or Westchester maybe even Jersey.

Right because NYC is the only place that has anything to do

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

laugh.gif
##*% is crazy out here.

All the people mentioning Texas, Ohio or w/e dumb city who the #$!* cares. Yeah you have huge place but what can you do outside of that. If you are loner with no friends or social life by all means move out there and stay in your mansion. In NYC you aren't paying for the space but everything else around you. It's really for young people but if I were to start a family I'd definitely move out to LI or Westchester maybe even Jersey.

No, but it certainly has to more to offer than the other cities I have visited around the US.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

laugh.gif
##*% is crazy out here.

No, but it certainly has to more to offer than the other cities I have visited around the US.

have a seat famb... seriously ...

Just about the same here in DC, like i've said before it'll become an issue when "they" can't afford it anymore...

laugh.gif
@!!+ is crazy out here.

All the people mentioning Texas, Ohio or w/e dumb city who the *@@@ cares. Yeah you have huge place but what can you do outside of that. If you are loner with no friends or social life by all means move out there and stay in your mansion. In NYC you aren't paying for the space but everything else around you. It's really for young people but if I were to start a family I'd definitely move out to LI or Westchester maybe even Jersey.

I swear man, I love NYC but hate some of its residents. The whole "the world revolves around New York" and "there's nothing to do anywhere else" thing is old.

Back
Top Bottom