.BLOW.

brokeballah

Banned
I just saw this movie. I've been meaning to watch it for a long time now. All i can say is that Johnny Depp is
pimp.gif
. After watching the movie i all of a sudden felt like i was him. He's agreat actor.

My reason for this topic is to find out the perspective of others that watched this movie.
What are the Morals that this movie is trying to teach ? : What did you feel after watching it ?

Ty in advance.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have yet to see this movie..[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Missing out big time, movie is piff.[/color]

He was real cool thru-out the movie.. i wonder if the real Boston George was really like that.

one of my favorite movies to date...

pimp.gif

its always in rotation with my all time fav's, prolly watch it once a month, never get tired of it

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The mother was a word that rhymes with punt.

Sincerely Yours,

Seymore Cake

Word. That mom was annoying!

I think the most piff part of the movie was when he went to Doods island and stuck the gun on doods head haha.

watched this last week while my cable was messed up

those boxes of money in the apt
eek.gif

but they did my boy dirty on the last job got damn snitches
smh.gif

I always found this interesting

"In Blow (2001), Liotta plays father to George Jung (Johnny Depp), who reportedly was responsible for 85% of all cocaine distributed in the US in the late 1970s/early'80s. Therefore, there is an 85% chance that Liotta's son in Blow (2001) is distributing cocaine toLiotta, playing Henry Hill in Goodfellas (1990)."

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have yet to see this movie..[/color]
indifferent.gif

Same here and I have it. I'm going to watch it today... Maybe

There was a dood on niketalk that looked like George in Blow. What was his name again? He loved the movie and johnny depp with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom