.BLOW.

My fav. movie
pimp.gif

the movie pisses me off!!

I hate the ending, all that for nothing.
smh.gif

back stabbing "friend"
smh.gif

Stupid chick
smh.gif

******ed daughter
smh.gif

his life
smh.gif

Atleast Scarface went out on top.

Originally Posted by MvP07

the movie pisses me off!!

I hate the ending, all that for nothing.
smh.gif

back stabbing "friend"
smh.gif

Stupid chick
smh.gif

******ed daughter
smh.gif

his life
smh.gif

Atleast Scarface went out on top.
BLOW = True story
SCARFACE = Not so much

Reality bites
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I just saw this movie. I've been meaning to watch it for a long time now. All i can say is that Johnny Depp is
pimp.gif
. After watching the movie i all of a sudden felt like i was him. He's a great actor.

My reason for this topic is to find out the perspective of others that watched this movie.
What are the Morals that this movie is trying to teach ? : What did you feel after watching it ?

Ty in advance.
nerd.gif
seems like you are tryna get info from people so you canwrite a paper on it
nerd.gif

i love this movie...this the type of movie that motivates you to earn some fast cash..although now a days it almos cant be done like george did it...i wish inever saw this movie and saw it today for the first time so i can enjoy it the way i did when i first seen it.definitly a classic in my book..johnny deep isthat dude...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This sounds like homework help if anything... What are the morals of the movie? Hmmm.

But it really is a cautionary tale for the record, you think George wouldn't trade the lines, the money and the parties in a second for a change toactually see his daughter grow up? It should be a lesson to some of you caught up trying to make fast money.

and you think Diego based his life off The Four Agreements?!? Did you even read that book? How is backstabbing your friend for money keeping your wordimpecable? Go back and actually read that book. If anything Diego is an example of someone ruled by their own insecurities creating a negative reality.

I love that movie. No matter how many times I see it, I enjoy it as much as the first time. Johnny is
smokin.gif

I LOVE this movie, however i too get pissed every time i watch it. Between George's Mom, his wife, Diego, his old school homie who set him up in the end
smh.gif
the Panama bank stealing all of his money. Man, what an unfortunate series of events that happened. Poor George.

Yo.. Whatever happened to that guy that posted here who looked like Johnny Depp? I forget his s/n, but yeah... BLOW is a good movie.

Back
Top Bottom