BLSD FEET

So were the sneakers legit? Ive been wanting to buy from them but i dont have all the facts
They sell fakes. They price some sneakers a lot lower then market value. The sell some shoes with 'StockX' tags at a lower rate then the price on StockX. The shoes they post on ig are fake just look at the pictures of the bred toes that they posted. The swoosh is not the right shape, the gap between the bottom of the wings logo and the red stitching is too big, the red lines on the wings logo are too bold and the 'TM' is too far to the right, the red leather is supposed to be a tumbled but those have smooth leather.

They sell fakes. They price some sneakers a lot lower then market value. The sell some shoes with 'StockX' tags at a lower rate then the price on StockX. The shoes they post on ig are fake just look at the pictures of the bred toes that they posted. The swoosh is not the right shape, the gap between the bottom of the wings logo and the red stitching is too big, the red lines on the wings logo are too bold and the 'TM' is too far to the right, the red leather is supposed to be a tumbled but those have smooth leather.
You're right. Bummer i really liked them, and their prices

I compared them to my reall Concords and everything seems to be spot on. I can't 100% CONFIRM that they are legit but look identical to my real ones from snkr app. I'd be curious if these are UA, where they are getting them from.

Damn sorry to hear that bro...who did you talk to on there? What did they say? A lot of these big pages like Mental Kicks have UA shoes. I'm curious what factory they get it from...I'll buy-they look 99% on point.

Damn sorry to hear that bro...who did you talk to on there? What did they say? A lot of these big pages like Mental Kicks have UA shoes. I'm curious what factory they get it from...I'll buy-they look 99% on point.
If you don't mind buying replicas then you should go to r/Repsneakers on reddit, you will be getting them cheaper then buying replicas from BLSD FEET. I'm pretty sure they have buying guides in that subreddit.

I said one of the shoes they had posted was fake and they were like " your being a troll and harrasing, you dont know anything, we've been selling since 2006" then sending me a video of some old 11s talking about how they are real
Wow man unreal. I kinda want to try & buy from them just to see what I get. I'm always curious about accounts like that.

Wow man unreal. I kinda want to try & buy from them just to see what I get. I'm always curious about accounts like that.
I mean idk, the concords they sent 11s were 2011 concords and looked real enough but like those bred toes were definitely off and they got so defensive about it. Like i i didnt say they were a scam or anything i just told them that they werent authentic and they got all upset. I feel as a buisness they got to keep their cool unless they know its true and dont want that going out you know. But im not automatically assuming theyre a scam for clarification

damn, I compared my real Jordans that I got from the Nike app today to the ones they sent, and I'm pretty sure they are UA. There are minor differences but definitely differences that I don't think the legit Nike factory would make. And yeah i agree, at least if you selling UAs, keep your cool and don't call the police on yourself by acting defensive about it.

damn, I compared my real Jordans that I got from the Nike app today to the ones they sent, and I'm pretty sure they are UA. There are minor differences but definitely differences that I don't think the legit Nike factory would make. And yeah i agree, at least if you selling UAs, keep your cool and don't call the police on yourself by acting defensive about it.
Exactly. And i didnt even call them overall fake, i saw one picture of there bred toes in which the wings logo is incredibly off and i told them and someone who had asked if they were legit. As well as ive asked them about their authenticity multiple times and asked for proof of authenticity which is stated that it could be provided in their terms and conditions and got left on read. The conflict they started wouldnt have happened if they just stuck by their moto but of course they are just scams trying to rip off consumers younger than myself

Bro you are going to love this...so I found out my Js were UA. I messaged him on Instagram and basically he was super apologetic. Told me he was going to contact his manager and also the consignor. He told me he would send me other shoes or he will provide a full refund for the order. SO basically yeah can't confirm entire site is UA, but definitely seems that way

Bro you are going to love this...so I found out my Js were UA. I messaged him on Instagram and basically he was super apologetic. Told me he was going to contact his manager and also the consignor. He told me he would send me other shoes or he will provide a full refund for the order. SO basically yeah can't confirm entire site is UA, but definitely seems that way
Get your money back or they will just send you another replica. I am not sure why you some of you guys still believe that they may sell some real shoes. All the shoes they have for sale are the ones that rep sellers make. There is a reason why they have a full size run of Jordan 1 track reds (Did not release in US) and not any other color from the pack, its because rep sellers don't really make them or make them with big flaws. Same thing with unions, they wont have a pair because all the replicas are easy to call out

I mainly buy Jordan 1's, so I am able to authenticate those and the ones they post for sale are replicas. Replicas are really good and many times they only make a few that cant be noticed on feet. The Jordan 1's that they do post don't have the correct hourglass shape on the back and they usually have a swoosh flaw which includes being too wide(by a couple of mm), too high/low, or the wrong shape. They been selling fakes for a while. I looked at their old posts and they had fake fragments, SBB, and Chicago's, some which where very easy to spot.

Guys - they sell fakes. The term "UA" is a made up term for "good fake" Its not the same factory, same material, Yada, yada, bs. It's a knock off factory, using comparable/cheaper materials plain and simple.

Guy who runs their IG, Dom, told me he would get me a return label for a full refund. He told me he would get me a return label by yesterday. I’m honestly starting to believe these guys are scammers. Using a Christian profile for pushing fake shoes. I’m gonna wait. I honestly might make a report against that company.

Guy who runs their IG, Dom, told me he would get me a return label for a full refund. He told me he would get me a return label by yesterday. I’m honestly starting to believe these guys are scammers. Using a Christian profile for pushing fake shoes. I’m gonna wait. I honestly might make a report against that company.
Selling fake shoes as authentic is a scam. Don’t believe any of there excuses, they aren’t trying to help you, they just don’t want to get caught. They have been doing this for many years, they know exactly what they are selling.

The whole consignment story they told you is just a lie to shift the blame away from them, there are no consignors it’s just them selling fake sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom