Blu or J. Cole?? VOL. Who's Real Who's Fake??

Who's got your Vote.. I heard the Warm Up, though he got some real stuff on there. But I still gotta go with my man Blu..

Blu is soo talented its upsetting... but dude is all over the place not consistent at all andkinda laid back. He's like Fabolous really. One minutehe's a rapper one minute he releases an entire album of instrumentals

Unfair.

Blu has two albums. J. Cole is very good and is really promising but nothing he got is on the level of Below The Heavens right now. Not to mention Johnson& Jonson. Homey Blu need to start spittin that real again, we get it you a good producer okay.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Unfair.

Blu has two albums. J. Cole is very good and is really promising but nothing he got is on the level of Below The Heavens right now. Not to mention Johnson & Jonson. Homey Blu need to start spittin that real again, we get it you a good producer okay.

Dear God I hope i am reading this incorrect...are u implying that J&J is better than Below The Heavens

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Unfair.

Blu has two albums. J. Cole is very good and is really promising but nothing he got is on the level of Below The Heavens right now. Not to mention Johnson & Jonson. Homey Blu need to start spittin that real again, we get it you a good producer okay.

Dear God I hope i am reading this incorrect...are u implying that J&J is better than Below The Heavens

You are

Unfair.

qft but still i got blu if i have to choose one.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Unfair.

You are
roll.gif

Right now Blu got this being as he already has a classic under his belt. I was thinking about who J Cole compares to most the other day and I thought Blu. They both be on that real life **!+.

Man, J. Cole is growing on me something fierce.

...But Blu is a force. I honestly believe he's the best of the freshmen class. The AZ of the freshmen class if you will.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Who's got your Vote.. I heard the Warm Up, though he got some real stuff on there. But I still gotta go with my man Blu..

what kind of question it that? Why dont you just ask who's better. I'd say Blu but not by much.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

what kind of question it that? Why dont you just ask who's better. I'd say Blu but not by much.

I find it silly asking who' better. They're both great artists.

Blu's released 3 albums actually.

Below The Heavens
The Piece Talks
Johnson&Jonson

Blu is far ahead of J. Cole as of now in terms of catalogue so it's kind of unfair to compare the two, but IMO, Blu's still gonna be way out in frontahead of J. Cole in the long run. Not to take anything away from J, cuz he is indeed
pimp.gif

It pisses me off though that Blu still hasn't gotten that major shine even after the XXL cover.

I'm waiting to see what he's cookin' up over at Warner Bros. Only a matter of time.
Edit: Oh and Blu and Cole are both 100% as real as it gets.

never heard of Blu but I will say that the Warm Up has to be my favorite mixtapes out this year. still getting rotation
pimp.gif

yup Blu is certified after those 3 videos
pimp.gif

Ture Hip Hop that kid brings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that XXL freestyle Blew (no pun intended) my mind away
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif