sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No ......
NIKE YOU JUST KILLED IT

these are jus like fusions i wouldent be surprised if nike sb started doing wat jb is doing smh so sad

The era of the dunkforce is coming mark my words... these are just samples... once these release people will prolly be all over them...

what is with this fusion concept? every great shoe is now being mashed up with a classic which looks horrible.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

There is no dunk that would ever look good on an air force sole.
Untrue, there is one and only one. Supreme Low (the white ones) with the AF1 sole.

103if41.jpg

IMO..they really arent bad...
its just the dunk sole looks better
and you are more used to seeing it that way

some of you guys sound like the most uninformed idiots in the shoe game.. 1st.. do you understand how relavant clark kent is? 2. you know hes a f1 freak? 3.you know he cant get damn near anything made the way he wants from nike? he gets to go to the inovation kitchen.. like invite only %$%%.. you might not like it. but clrak is a af1 freak .. but he love sbs too.. so this is homage to both.. and these are by far not the only ones he has.. he got everything from spacetigers to supreme dunks all made into af1 and best believe hes got the dunks too.. he is that dude.. and people asking how to make them .. or im on the hunt..makes you look like a herb with NO kick knowledge

oh and btw i think its +%$$#*% wack.. i hate af1's.. but respect a man who can do what you(i) cant..

I wonder if someday, after I purchase hundreds upon hundreds of shoes, if Nike will ever let me fuse two sneakers together. Only time will tell I guess
ohwell.gif

man i swear clark kent is a freakin hater. this dude thinks hes the shyet everytime i hear about him hes talking like he invented nike or something. theyreshoes guy its not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom