Blue nose pitbulls in the bay?

Anyone know people who have pitbulls or where to pick up a pitbull in the bay that has papers? thanks.

my boy james breeds, i can get you hi8s contact he has blue nose and all papered for sure...pm me

www.guardianbulls.com those are watchdog bloodline. aka man biters. Their bloodlines are known to bite. Well I guess that's why their guardianbulls. Justbe careful with those but hey if you want a guard dog then there you go. But if you want a pet then go to another breeder. But IMO Red Nose Pitbulls>>>>> Blue Nose Pitbulls. But if you want some nice blue pitbulls I suggest you go to www.lowdownkennels.com thats Mr.LoLo from lowdownkennels. IMO best blue pitbull I've ever seen. Butheres my boy Purebred rednose with papers named Carter here he is at 11 months. He is now 1 1/2.

Check your local flea markets/swap meets. My uncle copped a blue nose w/ papers for 100 flat! No bs. Cats was arguin for an hour trying to claim the puppy

I'm sure you've got your specific wants, but I adopted one (they're everywhere for adoption) and he's turned out to be an amazing dog.

www.clubbully.com plenty of people in n. cali to ask advice and what not from... its mostly based on bullies tho...theres a difference between bullies and american pitbull terriers

Back
Top Bottom