Blueprint 3 CAN NOT be classic.

Let me get this out first...

Jay is the GOAT.
Jay can still rap.
American Gangster was the album of the year last year.

But here's the thing, we have essentially heard SLU (granted we will get new verses, and it should be better than the OG) and Jockin' Jay-Z. Both ofthese tracks are mediocre, and are for me skipable (I cant stand the prodction on either, and to this point the lyrics havent made up for it). Assuming thesemake the album, meaning that we know going in that there are to be at least 2 lacklluster tracks, even if the rest of the album is solid, what classic albumshave 2 tracks that are just
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
?

a lot of people don't like "hola hovito" or Jigga that and blueprint is still classic

Are you kidding me? First off put on the radio and whats playing? SLU and Jockin Jay-Z. You need your album to be played to become a classic. No one caresabout an underground Classic that 7 people on a random forum call a classic. Jay-Z knows what he is doin, you drop songs that will get mad air play and he sureas hell got that across pretty well if you ask me. Let's stop predicting the future and just wait, all the dudes jumpin off the bandwagon will jump rightback on.....you'll see
wink.gif

ok so it won't be a classic because of these two songs, can it still be just a good CD?

Same $$*# people said about Blue Magic...

y'all need to stop worrying about if BP3 is going to be a classic or if it's going to suck or w/e. Just wait 'till the joint drops and then talkabout the music...

There's already a thread talking about BP3 the same way you are...

Whoever said this was turning into Jay-Z Talk was right.

I truly believe that Jocking Jay-Z, if on the album, will be like a bonus track. Kinda like Blue Magic was on American Gangster

Originally Posted by dreClark

I truly believe that Jocking Jay-Z, if on the album, will be like a bonus track. Kinda like Blue Magic was on American Gangster
I also have a feeling this will be the case.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Same $$*# people said about Blue Magic...
smh.gif
Whoever said Blue Magic isn't a solid track is buggin'.
Dudes were claiming on here that because of Blue Magic, Jay's album wasn't going to be good and it'll be Kingdom Comestatus...
eyes.gif

I wish those threads were still around...I'd love to pull cards...+$!+!@ flipped it after the album came out, talking about how Jay "surprised"them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by HUUUD

what classic albums have 2 tracks that are just
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
?
I know a couple of dudes that would say Vol. 1.
nerd.gif
yes this is true, but who actually says Vol. 1 is a hip hop CLASSIC? not many.

I just wanna hear some dope music... if its a classic then I'm cool, if it just goes hard then I'm good...

Truth be told, I wish Jay would take some time off before droppin' another album - I'm sure he has an agenda and business reasons, but I'm kindaindifferent to BP3...

That being said, you saying what the album will or won't be off of two songs (one that wasn't even his originally) is silly.

I don't care how logical you think your argument is - homie you can't judge an album without actually HEARING it. Even Sarah Palin knows that.

One last thing, only in the %*# backwards world of hip hop is anything short of "Illmatic/Ready to Die/Doggystyle/Reasonable Doubt" considered afailure. Like Deniro gives you Vito Corleone in every flick or some %!+*. Take it for what it is and KIM.

Back
Top Bottom