BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

Hopefully that’s the last time we see Lil Baby.

Also, real question, did 2Pac eve really even come across Meech/BMF?? I read a BMF book back in 2012 and don’t remember that at all.

They say Meech was with Von Zip when they passed Keefe D & them the burners in Vegas. (Greg & Keefe credibility is a lil blurry tho, so take that for what you will. All things considered)

In “Against All Odds”

“I know you ***** ****** is listening, the world is mine”’. That’s either at Nas or Meech n them.

Pac’s home was in Atlanta. They got some stuff on the internet out there about them crossing paths. Some stuff in books too. Meech & Diddy been rocking since the early 90s. Pac was in that circle. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Charles green as hell.

Terry bought a restaurant for no reason, his side chick a house, himself an apt, a range rover but his kid living the grandmother :smh:

You gotta remember. He’s in hot water with his BM. She’s staying with her mom for a reason

This show is terrible. :lol:
1710692549599.png

The funniest **** to me is that the Mexican dude shows up out of nowhere to become his plug and his friend who he hangs out with even though they can't understand a damn thing the other says. Meech is talking in code and sign language with no interpreter.

Oh, you're here to become my connect :rofl: Dudes showed up at his parents crib and then teleport to Atlanta and find him that easy.

I'm confused how his parents didn't approve of their life, and won't let them upgrade their living situation, but are cool with everything else.

This show is becoming so bad now it's becoming entertaining bad. Aren't we still in the early 90's, but Meech mentioned Amerikaz Most Wanted. :smh:

The funniest **** to me is that the Mexican dude shows up out of nowhere to become his plug and his friend who he hangs out with even though they can't understand a damn thing the other says. Meech is talking in code and sign language with no interpreter.

Oh, you're here to become my connect :rofl: Dudes showed up at his parents crib and then teleport to Atlanta and find him that easy.

I'm confused how his parents didn't approve of their life, and won't let them upgrade their living situation, but are cool with everything else.

This show is becoming so bad now it's becoming entertaining bad. Aren't we still in the early 90's, but Meech mentioned Amerikaz Most Wanted. :smh:
This right here because his mother sure did accept the dress Meech copped for her at the stake rink in season 2. Like why not accept the help to at least have your daughter in a better living situation as well as away from the drug game.

This right here because his mother sure did accept the dress Meech copped for her at the stake rink in season 2. Like why not accept the help to at least have your daughter in a better living situation as well as away from the drug game.

They're divorcing but staying in the same crib being miserable because they can't afford more

With people just showing up at their crib, because everyone knows where they live. :rofl:

“what up doe?”

This has been a common phrase this season. As a 90s baby i do not remember this being said ever. This is more like a 2000s phrase

“what up doe?”

This has been a common phrase this season. As a 90s baby i do not remember this being said ever. This is more like a 2000s phrase

Are you from Detroit?

That's a Detroit thing. I don't think it's new.

Had a co-worker from Detroit who used it when her family called. Then I noticed Jalen Rose and Bart Scott using it on TV and put two and two together.

200w.gif

Yeah this getting way over the top.

-Now Charles getting involved drug war fights.

-The stud character is real extra.

-Lala went ridiculous with surgery, she looked real early in Power.

-They casting all these entertainers instead of real actors. Chainz and Lil Baby look outta place. NeYo is actually ok but a real actor woulda better. I know they wanna bring in big names but the quality of the show is going down. That's why Kanan is best show from the universe, it's real actors.

Yeah this getting way over the top.

-Now Charles getting involved drug war fights.

-The stud character is real extra.

-Lala went ridiculous with surgery, she looked real early in Power.

-They casting all these entertainers instead of real actors. Chainz and Lil Baby look outta place. NeYo is actually ok but a real actor woulda better. I know they wanna bring in big names but the quality of the show is going down. That's why Kanan is best show from the universe, it's real actors.

Nah season 1 or ghost is the 🐐. That dinner scene is the best scene on TV the last decade. Not even close

:rofl:

Pac wasn't dissing no BMF :lol:

That was to Jimmy Henchman and his people

Promised to payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you ***** ****** is listenin', the world is mine

Set me up, wet me up, ****** stuck me up
Kids these days. I refused to respond to that one lol

Show is kinda trash

Pac wasn't dissing no BMF :lol:

That was to Jimmy Henchman and his people

Promised to payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you ***** ****** is listenin', the world is mine

Set me up, wet me up, ****** stuck me up

I mean, that world is mine line was for Nas :lol:. Same with the line about putting posters up, it was written etc. As I said in that very post lol.

I’m playing into that mini conspiracy Keefe D was talking about, with Meech being with Von Zip when they passed Keefe & Orlando the burners :lol:

Obviously Jimmy & them. Cmon man. It’s right there in lyrics :lol:

I mean, that world is mine line was for Nas :lol:. Same with the line about putting posters up, it was written etc. As I said in that very post lol.

I’m playing into that mini conspiracy Keefe D was talking about, with Meech being with Von Zip when they passed Keefe & Orlando the burners :lol:

Obviously Jimmy & them. Cmon man. It’s right there in lyrics :lol:

It wasn't for Nas for either. Pac was real direct in that song, he said everybody's names when he dissed 'em. The 2 times he dissed Nas he made it clear, wasn't no guessing with the record. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom