pimp.gif

socal_euro_cib_030.jpg

img0016aq.jpg
that S4 tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I thought there was a 335is sedan?... anyways point I was trying to make was the 330 bhp 2012 335i is faster than the 335 bhp 2011 335is...

Not officially. I believe it is called the BMW Sport Edition and pretty much just have to add the options that is included in the 335is coupe. It also has to be custom ordered iirc, so it isn't officially like the 335is that is already packaged as it is. 
lol not really, its the 335i with PPK. its an option. there is stage 1 and stage 2(added upgraded oil cooler). Sport package is different.

335 is like god. lol <3 n54

Well I don't have it memorize in the top of my head but it's like Sport or Performance Edition where you order it with some options from the factory and add some ZHZ code or something to get that extra 20hp. Again, I don't have it stored in my brain but it's something like that. It has to be ordered from factory though, they don't ship it as a complete package like the 335is coupe, at least that's how it was last I checked.

Audi all the way. previous bmw owner. But i loveee audi.

My cousin just got a 335i Coupe. It had the chip upgrade and its over 400hp.

nice car.

But i'd take the S4 or S5 over the 335i any day.

s4 has a good engine but looks wise i dont find it to be that appealing
a 335 with a vorsteiner front,hood, trunk and a nice set of wheels is hard to beat. it also has a good engine to make power with minus the hpfp problems

Back
Top Bottom