Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by rareair45

an ///m will always be an ///m

no matter what tuning you perform on a 335 it will never be an ///m

///m cars are timeless cars that will always be remembered

the 335i will be forgotten as soon as the new 3 releases

ive owned two e46 m3s and am now in an e92

i can honestly say i miss my e46 m3 and will want to get another one when the price becomes even cheaper

///m>335i

This sums it up.

But honestly, drive both and then make your decision. Yes, you can chip the 335 and it will be faster than the M3, but it wont feel as fast, nor will the ride be anywhere near as exhilarating. I don't care if the 335i had 550hp, it'll never replace the classic lines of the E46 M3.

dude the hell are u talking about?
1) it would FEEL FASTER just because the BOOST in it making the ride MORE exhilarating

2) If the 335 had 550 horses, you basically have the new M3 coming out which is ALSO inline 6 twin turbo

3) 335 is fly and even if the E46 is HIGHLY attractive, ive seen every wannabe baller / hick trying to look cool in it

I can tell by what you just wrote that you've never driven either car so get back to me when you do kthxbai!

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

645>>>> any other beamer
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks to those that have contributed worthwhile, intelligent info to the thread.

MOchi- I'm not contradicting myself-the E46 is arguably the best looking M3 ever made. However, since the introduction of the new 3er and the M3, the E46 has instantly become dated. The problem with the standard E90/92 is that it doesn't have the flared fender/wheel arches that give the M3's a way more aggressive stance, especially when lowered with the right wheels.

Niteridr- I see you got the saddle brown leather-LOVE that color, looks so rich!

rareair and Vancity- I feel you on those points. I read a comparison between the new M3 and a 335 tuned to a similar level of performance (motor/suspension/braking mods) and although it was as fast, the M3 had better power delivery, and more responsive turn in and feedback. So yeah, no matter what you do, a standard 3er will never be or match up to an M (except maybe the Hartge H50, but that's an entirely different beast...)

fresh2deff...you're waaay off. As much as I love Bimmers (which is the correct spelling) the 6 series is the automotive equivalent of Precious.

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

Originally Posted by rareair45

an ///m will always be an ///m

no matter what tuning you perform on a 335 it will never be an ///m

///m cars are timeless cars that will always be remembered

the 335i will be forgotten as soon as the new 3 releases

ive owned two e46 m3s and am now in an e92

i can honestly say i miss my e46 m3 and will want to get another one when the price becomes even cheaper

///m>335i

This sums it up.

But honestly, drive both and then make your decision. Yes, you can chip the 335 and it will be faster than the M3, but it wont feel as fast, nor will the ride be anywhere near as exhilarating. I don't care if the 335i had 550hp, it'll never replace the classic lines of the E46 M3.

dude the hell are u talking about?
1) it would FEEL FASTER just because the BOOST in it making the ride MORE exhilarating

2) If the 335 had 550 horses, you basically have the new M3 coming out which is ALSO inline 6 twin turbo

3) 335 is fly and even if the E46 is HIGHLY attractive, ive seen every wannabe baller / hick trying to look cool in it

I can tell by what you just wrote that you've never driven either car so get back to me when you do kthxbai!

Dude, I can tell by what you just wrote that you're trying to act like you know what you're talking about by making up stats
Lol that argument you tried making right now was one of the worst opinions Ive seen

When you finally get your drivers license and stop playing Gran Turismo.. get back to ME newbie

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Same situation here. Im stuck between 2001-06 M3, 2006-up 335i, and 2006-08 nissan 350z. Dont know which one to go with.

Get the 350Z

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

M Cars > NON M Cars....who cares if the body has been replaced.  I would still pick an E36 over an E92.  Oh and yes I own an E46 M3 
Exactly.  If you told me that I could pick any BMW I wanted, do you think it would be a new one?  Other than the E46, the styling of BMW has gone down the crapper since the E36/E38/E39.....all of those models have classic styling that will be relevant and look GOOD forever.  If I had to pick one 7 series, it would be a 2001 750.....one 5 series, E39 m5...one 3 series, I would probably go E36 (maybe E46).....
I would love to have a 1999 S600 too.....I just like plain classic styling, clean lines...not unnecessary curves and ugly 7 series...

me too... minus the s600.. i'd want the ls430

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Same situation here. Im stuck between 2001-06 M3, 2006-up 335i, and 2006-08 nissan 350z. Dont know which one to go with.

Get the 350Z
z over an m? are you stupid?
Keep your socks on its my personal opinion BMWs are trash i would never buy one.

You drive a colbalt.....

go sit with ninjahood somewhere
Ok thanks for caring about my life. Nice pic of another guys face in ur avy thats gay. And sorry i dont have 5 lambos and a db9 like you. I invest my money in remodeling my house not buying used crappy bmws.

Edit:typo

But monday i bet the my living room>everything you own in moms basement and you take the bus everyday

O yea monday, why you on my jock in EVERY THREAD i post in. Now i know how batman feels with robin on his
GIFSoup

Get the 350Z
Keep your socks on its my personal opinion BMWs are trash i would never buy one.
335>370Z > G35 > 350Z though

Get the 350Z
335>370Z > G35 > 350Z though

You drive a colbalt.....

Ok thanks for caring about my life. Nice pic of another guys face in ur avy thats gay. And sorry i dont have 5 lambos and a db9 like you. I invest my money in remolding my house not buying used crappy bmws.

You drive a colbalt.....

You drive a colbalt.....

Ok thanks for caring about my life. Nice pic of another guys face in ur avy thats gay. And sorry i dont have 5 lambos and a db9 like you. I invest my money in remolding my house not buying used crappy bmws.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

You drive a colbalt.....

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are ruthless

You drive a colbalt.....

You drive a colbalt.....

I came in here just for this
roll.gif

e46 or 335, u'll be winnin either way.

Get the 350Z

laugh.gif

You drive a colbalt.....

sitdownwhenshotsarefiref.jpg

Back
Top Bottom