ehhh..
not really feeling it
i can see definitely see the aston influence though

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

ohwell.gif
ehhh..
not really feeling it
i can see definitely see the aston influence though

influence? This looks even more like an Aston than the new Jag coupe.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

the front ends needs to look more aggressive
i agree, just some minor changes to the front lip first should help a lot.

That's okay but I would still rather have the looks of the AM - although I bet these will handle pretty well.

I think that looks terrible, the lines are all wrong and the wheels don't look right. What were they thinking?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

those dont look like real shots

That's because they aren't. I doubt the car will ever release to the general public, if even made into production at all. If it would to beoffer, it would need impressive specs, which in turn will make the car super expensive, even for a BMW.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

those dont look like real shots

That's because they aren't. I doubt the car will ever release to the general public, if even made into production at all. If it would to be offer, it would need impressive specs, which in turn will make the car super expensive, even for a BMW.
i did say concept in the title. wj4 youre right though imo. i doubt the cs concept will ever go into production either. that crazy just looks superexpensive from the interior alone.

i doubt the cs concept will ever go into production either.

I think there's a better chance for the CS to enter production than this car, though. Right now BMW has nothing to compete with the CLS and I think thatmodel is doing pretty well, so it would benefit them to have a corresponding model.

Back
Top Bottom