BMW STEALership messes up on eBAY

Originally Posted by TW3EK

uhh yea... thats all fine and dandy if theres a set price... %$%@ doesnt work for auctions... thats just how it is... trust me... im smarter than u and my beats are dope...
pimp.gif

I know.......I know. You're so smart but don't know how to properly shop those dope beats.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get at me though, I still need some. Hey, they are dope though.
pimp.gif
Trust you? Maybe not...
EBAY POLICY STATES THAT ALL WINNING BIDS THROUGH YOUR USER NAME ARE CONSIDERED BINDING CONTRACTS AND HOLD TRUE IN A COURT OF LAW.
Bidding is meant to be fun and enjoyable, but remember that each bid you place enters you into a binding contract. All bids are active until the auction ends. If you win a listing, you're obligated to complete the transaction.

So his winning bid is not a binding contract?

Furthermore, they care more about bad publicity than anyone knowing the law.

I agree. And he should talk to a lawyer though. A contract is a contract. It would be a shame if this multi-billion dollar company tried to go through anugly battle with a customer over 9k..

I dont know why this is starting so many arguments between people. He has a case here and should take it to a lawyer, end of story. Then we dont have to worryabout what all of these people on the internet think, we will see the conclusion of the case in court.

I hope he takes it to court and gets his car. What they are doing is complete BS

I hope you get your car...on a side note, illmaticsoulchild, I was staring at your avy for 3 minutes straight. Who is that?

Back
Top Bottom