Bo Jackson v. Deion Sanders: The battle of the signature cross trainer

Bo's, the Air Trainer SC High being the best in the Raiders silver & black colorway. Didn't the OGs have the "34" somewhere in the shoe?It's been so long. The Deion retro DT Max 96 sucked because of the small air bubble.

As much as I love the Air Trainers, the Diamond Turfs were beautiful... I had the black/gold ones back in the day...

tough call.

def deion.... i really want those DT5's.... ive been tring to cop those for like 2 yrs... any one got em either 11, 11.5 , or 12.. let me kno .. thanks...

love my white/blk-red Air Diamond Turfs...

but Bo had the better line... IMO at least...

Primetime had a couple pair that were
pimp.gif
, but ima ride out wit Bo....

Originally Posted by irishbaz

DTs were always too bulky and heavy. Bos early trainers will always be classics

Thats a very good point... the big velcro strap made it look very chunky...

Deion is my favorite player of all time... but I gotta go with Bo...

Based primarily on the Trainer III... Deion has nothing that compares to that...

Not to mention 2 other pair I could mention...

Some of the later Deions were really nice but I'd have to go with Bo, his line was pretty revolutionary. Air units+ straps+ progressive designs...all ofhis trainers were great.

Bo Jackson all the way. The Trainer SC III High was my very first really dope shoe. 5th grade. Not to mention, I'm born and raised in KC.

Dion's were dope back in the day but IMHO should stay in the 90's. Bo's have a more classic look that would look fresh in any decade.

I would have to say the Bo's hands down.

What makes me mad though is how Nike has done the retros. I have a pair of the grey/yellow and two pairs of the black/white trainer max 91 retros that Ican't wear because of the way the toe is made. It curls up and makes me feel like the Iron Shiek. Does anyone else have this problem?

Deion's first Diamond Turf shoe was tough. I really liked that shoe as a kid. But Bo Jackson's shoes are just fantastic!
pimp.gif

There's no battle. nike signed these 2 players, and made them great kicks in an era when nike was killing the shoe market (they still do). i remember inthose days when you walked into a store and came out dissapointed because you only had enough money for 1 pair, being that there was sooooooooooo much heat YOUWANTED THEM ALL!!. LOL
laugh.gif
so both Bo, and Deon win in my book, along withbarkley, jordan, agassi, flights, forces, ken griff, etc etc etc. you see i still get mad I don't know which one to pick.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom