BO KNOWS...Advertisements for Original Air Trainer SC...pics

These ads are still on the walls in my bedroom of the house I grew up in. Cool to see some OG ads 20 years after the release...

Now I just gotta scoop two pairs of the retros...I need a hook up for two size 12!!

Sorry the pics aren't spectacular...if anyone wants better pics, let me know and I'll try to take some and can e-mail 'em.

Pics are HUGE too, but it's the only way to see the writing...this was classic Nike marketing back in the day...Bo Knows!

wow thanks for posting
the bo jackson nike commercials/ads were
pimp.gif

"bo you don't know diddley"
roll.gif

Good stuff... I wish they would have put some red clay on the French Open version...

Lol @ the ice block Iditarod...

reading what bo knows in the ads makes me realize bo knows quality kicks lol. too bad it didnt all go into the re-retro...

no joke.. thats disheartening to see. great shape. great materials.. great TRAINING product. at $110, the zoom trainer 1 had great quality stuff. but on aretro front, i guess its too much to ask for a TRUE TO LIFE reintroduction?

anybody have bo jackson commercials for the trainer max 91? i remember seeing george foreman in one thinking %!+? lol

Back
Top Bottom