Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

eek.gif

++@# just got REAL!

More of the same with this episode. 

Jimmy laying down the law at home, he is definitely going to do something about the photographer I feel.  Also thought it was hilarious when he slapped Lucky when he was getting arrested.  When he threw that hot coffee on him, I was 
roll.gif
.  "I didn't know if you take cream".  

Nucky is definitely building up Margaret, she is going to become a very powerful character and voice of the series. 

The D'Alessio bros and Mickey signing life insurance policies, that was awesome by Rothstein
pimp.gif

Van Alden's supervisor, definitely knew something was up when he gave Val Alden that *++@+$!@ excuse for not telling him about that telegram.  And then dude hits himself with that rock. 

Last 3 episodes of this show will be must-see TV.  Can't wait...

More of the same with this episode. 

Jimmy laying down the law at home, he is definitely going to do something about the photographer I feel.  Also thought it was hilarious when he slapped Lucky when he was getting arrested.  When he threw that hot coffee on him, I was 
roll.gif
.  "I didn't know if you take cream".  

Nucky is definitely building up Margaret, she is going to become a very powerful character and voice of the series. 

The D'Alessio bros and Mickey signing life insurance policies, that was awesome by Rothstein
pimp.gif

Van Alden's supervisor, definitely knew something was up when he gave Val Alden that *++@+$!@ excuse for not telling him about that telegram.  And then dude hits himself with that rock. 

Last 3 episodes of this show will be must-see TV.  Can't wait...

War has been officially declared.

Great episode.
pimp.gif

Margaret's true nature is starting to show.
I love the way the photographer sha.t on Jimmy's wife. Jimmy is going to put hands on him next week.

War has been officially declared.

Great episode.
pimp.gif

Margaret's true nature is starting to show.
I love the way the photographer sha.t on Jimmy's wife. Jimmy is going to put hands on him next week.

pimp.gif
@ Jimmy coming home on straight business. I was about to get tight when he got knocked as soon as he got Lucky, but I guess Nucky was/did take care of that.

Knew Nuck had an ulterior motive for messin wit Schroeder. Could see it in his eyes when she handled her self during that convo @ his bday party, and he even said it himself.

30t6p3b.gif
my dude can't even walk his streets no more. Eli wit a wound & Jimmy in the bing, has no street presence. Props to the butler/chauffeur steppin up and SAVIN his life.

pimp.gif
@ Jimmy coming home on straight business. I was about to get tight when he got knocked as soon as he got Lucky, but I guess Nucky was/did take care of that.

Knew Nuck had an ulterior motive for messin wit Schroeder. Could see it in his eyes when she handled her self during that convo @ his bday party, and he even said it himself.

30t6p3b.gif
my dude can't even walk his streets no more. Eli wit a wound & Jimmy in the bing, has no street presence. Props to the butler/chauffeur steppin up and SAVIN his life.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by youngin33

pimp.gif
I didn't understand this part. Explanation?

He's just covering his bases so that if one of those guys ends up getting merked, he will collect $500,000 no questions asked.  Gives them incentive to stay alive and make money for themselves and for Rothstein without him worrying about if they will try any funny business. 

Back
Top Bottom